4.0 out of 5 stars i bit hard work
please please take no notice of the size chart, i take a side 8 shoe so there chart say's i need a size uk 8/42 eu,
i sent back 4 pairs of all sizes, ended up with i great fitting size 10/44 fit just like a size 8, it cost me more sending them
back in postage then the shoes cost, but all said the shoe are great lovely to ware, now i know the size to buy, i will...
Published 10 months ago by telling the truth man

3.0 out of 5 stars shoes
Shoes looked great I ordered size11 but the shoes that were in sent said 11 but they did not evrn vome vlose to fitting me so very disappointed.
Published 10 months ago by M D Healey

4.0 out of 5 stars i bit hard work, 22 Dec 2013
back in postage then the shoes cost, but all said the shoe are great lovely to ware, now i know the size to buy, i will be
buying more.

3.0 out of 5 stars shoes, 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: Mens Navy Lace Up Punk Goth Brothel Creepers Shoes Boots Size UK 7 8 9 10 11 12 (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 27 Feb 2014
C. Thrussell (UK) - See all my reviews
Needed a larger size than I thought but looks and feels great. I used them at a rock n roll concert and they looked great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb quality, 7 May 2014
K. Knowles (UK) - See all my reviews
These shoes are brilliant and comfortable. I use them with my 50's Teddy boy outfit for our 60's week ends.