Edition: Remote Plus - Black|Change

on 21 November 2013
Wii is just fun if my boy can play with others, much better to do a game with friends as to be on his own
on 27 December 2013
I bought this game for my nephew and it's really great fun! It has lots of different games on it, so keeps them entertained for hours. Would recommend for any gaming fan!
on 15 August 2014
Still going strong a year on...excellent christmas gift for children! Many thanks
on 14 October 2015
This is a favourite in our house and it is great that everybody can join in.
on 28 June 2015
Granddaughters birthday present, I know she will be really happy with this.
on 5 November 2013
First of all let me point out that the game right now costs about 35 pounds and offers a wiimote plus and a stand for the gamepad. It's actually cheaper than buying a wiimote on its own which costs about 40 pounds! Essentially you buy a wiimote at a discount and you get a game with it too! And what an awesome game that is...personally I believe its one if not THE greatest party game ever played...80 minigames, the dual play on gamepad, and free wiimote? I can't really think anyone that wouldn't want to buy this...
on 7 May 2015
A family favourite!!! Loved by us all. . age 2 - 62 😊
on 4 March 2015
Excellent. Just what I was looking for & came next day.
on 30 September 2014
Excellent, flash deal, great price, delivered quickly.
on 7 February 2016
love playing this with the kids great for the family