on 20 February 2014
I have never used Face Powder before thinking it was an 'old fashioned' idea but love the texture of this powder plus, after putting on my bts of make-up, find that this 'sets' it, giving my face a 'glow look'.
If any-one asked me to recommend face powder now, I would say 'go for the Bourjois Poudre de Riz de Java'. The cost is fantastic and a tiny bt of this powder goes a very long way.
on 16 March 2016
Really getting into this. As a woman who does not wear make-up - aghghghgh, point those things away from me - this over some moisturiser is just fine for me thanks. And that's at mid thirties, 39 weeks pregnant (not slept since August (8 months ago)), and absolutely rubbish at contouring (what?) or doing duck face for a selfie.

Feels nice on your skin, takes down 'shine', makes me look human (tricky these days), and Bourjois are the other arm of Chanel. So now you know.
on 26 April 2014
All Bourjois products seem to me to be excellent, and this is no different. Top quality face powder, but small size of container is disappointing, & makes it difficult to use with a powder brush. I would add that this suits only fair skin.
on 30 March 2014
Don't use as an all over face powder - its so shimmery its probably best kept as a highlighter. Smells lovely but certainly doesn't rival some of the high end finishing powders as beauty bloggers have suggested.
on 18 May 2016
Love this! I've found this powder less drying and cakey than other far more expensive powders. It goes well over the top of concealer and sets face makeup nicely. Have tried far more expensive products which have not had half as good a finish. Have very fair skin with a tendency to be dry in patches but have had no issues with using this product. Smells really nice too.
on 25 October 2014
This is a very finely milled, pinkish toned powder that has a bit of shimmer/ glow to it. I use it for setting my under eye concealer because it isn't too matte looking but still sets it to stop it creasing. I wouldn't use it all over my face because I have oily skin and need something matte for that, but I think that if you have dry skin and want to appear a bit more glowy, it would be good used all over your face. It doesn't look overly shimmery once on.

I like the packaging in that it has a sifter inside that locks. This means that you can tip a little into the lid and lock it so it won't all tip out-which means it's far less messy than a lot of loose powders.
on 5 August 2014
Lovely stuff ! Li,e the old fashioned powder of the 50's
on 21 November 2014
Really highlights your skin and works well as a concealer under the eyes for medium dark skin. I use this instead of pressed powder when my skin looks washed out. I don't use foundation so do not know how it will combine with it.
I think it a great product and lasts all night and am so happy to have found it here on amazon.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 3 August 2015
Fantastic powder and smells wonderful - really brightens your skin tone
on 15 January 2014
Good fine powder in neutral colour; originally seen in a magazine article, this was better value and was despatched faster than originally promised - so all good!