on 30 October 2013
I cant tell you how long I have been looking for a 'Green Hat' not just any green hat but this exact shade of green. I'd all but given up hope when I came across this. It didnt even accure to me to go Green Beret Military Style. Im so glad I did. It is perfect.

No it is not just for soldiers or thoughs inclined to military dress. Even with my small poppy badge pinned to the front it looks very feminine.

I might have to order another one as back up! Lovely shade of green. Great quality. Worth every penny even with the postage on top. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I can now stop asking for a green hat for Christmas and Birthdays!!!! Perfect in every way. My family cant believe I have finally found one the right shade of green.
on 9 July 2014
very pleased with the beret which can also be worn as a cap. It is lined and the quality seems excellent for the price. good price and quick delivery - can recommend
on 21 March 2015
Nice item with something of the urban guerilla about it. It fits as one would expect from the sizing, is well made and rather attractive.
on 25 April 2014
it was a little awkward at first but its simple, put on and you look french, hand on top and pull to one side and it will slide into place.
the only thing that is weird is the fact wool comes off like a malting dog. if you look in the mirror you will find that lots sticks off. it isnt a problem because many people in airsoft dont notice.
on 3 December 2015
Brilliant. I wear has for work so knew the size I wanted. This fits perfectly. The hat is a good quality one and even has a small leather flap on the inside to protect you from any cap badges you put on it. It came quicker than the expected date and is all in great. I am very impressed with the hat and the speed that it took to arrive.
on 24 December 2014
I required a new Beret as my one which had seen nearly 35 years service just fell apart and after doing the old soldiers trick of shrinking the Beret it fits like a glove.
This item arrived very rapidly and I can say nothing in the negative about anything regarding this item, well worth the money
on 23 April 2016
Love this hat! Had one in forest green. Wore it most of the winter, got lots of compliments and felt like Gaddaffi girl lol (even walked with straight back while wearing it)
Just the right balance of rebellious up yours and fashion. Brought out the piercing green of my eyes too.
on 12 March 2015
I'm just using it for a fancy dress outfit, fine for this purpose.
on 31 March 2014
Excellent for costume, very comfortable as a basic hat. My only reservation is the material is quite fluffy and bits of fluff come off it a lot. It doesn't impact the look or condition of the hat, however.
on 2 March 2015
excellent item,very good fit;very pleased