5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!
Absolutely love my tartan leggings! Great fit and fast transaction! Even got a compliment when wearing them from a stranger!!
Published 10 months ago by B Kettlewell

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful
Published 10 months ago by constance

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 14 Nov 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful, 12 Nov 2013
Bought this through the heritage of Scotland website. It was half the price on here, and I'm glad I didn't taste my money (well not too much money)....ok the fit was fine, and they looked lovely. But the quality, dear lord, the quality was dire. Wore them the first time, and they faded on the thighs and bum. By second wear they had a hole in the leg. Washed them on a cool quick wash, and they faded completely! They look old and well, well worn...my pyjamas are better quality!! Makes me wonder where they got their material from. Absolutely bloody dreadful. So don't waste your money.

Tartan Leggings, Stacey B, Stewart Royal