4.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and functionality
Published 7 months ago by Becky

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed
I was expecting a much thicker/stronger fabric.

The size was ok, but these running tights do not provide "excellent support with great stretch and recovery", as said on the description.
Published 3 months ago by telma

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and functionality, 30 Nov 2013
I have a small waist but muscly thighs so what I find with many brands of leggings is that if they fit around the waist, they're too small on the legs. These Ron Hill leggings were just right and really good quality material. I tried them out this morning at my local Parkrun event and ran my fastest mile ever. I'm not saying that was down to the leggings, but they certainly didn't hinder my performance. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab tights, 13 Jan 2014
Give this product a full stars thumbs up - lightweight, comfortable and fit like a dream. Funky colours too. Have never worn any Ronhill stuff before but will be on the look out now for other gear. Would highly recommend.

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 22 April 2014
I was expecting a much thicker/stronger fabric.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice tight, 20 Mar 2014
Nice tight. Easy to wear and feels nice on the skin. Good both in cold and hot weather.
The size is just what it says. Definitely don't get a bigger one because it tends to loose up once you have it on.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good running tights, 14 Feb 2014
These running tights look good and are relatively warm but I'd find them a bit more comfortable if they were stretchier.

2.0 out of 5 stars Running tights, 13 Feb 2014
Arrived quickly and well packaged. Not a good fit for me as I'm 5ft 3ins tall & a size 10 they are on the big side even though I ordered a size 10, and seemed to stretch when I was excersizing. As I have worn them I'm unable to return for a smaller size disappointed with them which is a shame as I've other garment in this make and they are a perfect fit.