5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality
This was a good buy at £20 considering the single DVD for Breaking Dawn Pt II was £10. The box set is well illustrated and a lovely keepsake for any die-hard Twilight Saga fan
Published 19 months ago by penny

3.0 out of 5 stars My Daughter loves them
Ive not seen them yet! but she has read all the books and seen these over and over again. Brilliant
Published 9 months ago by Denise

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality, 21 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure beauty!, 11 Mar 2013
If you are as big of fan of Twilight as I am I suggest you get this now! Their is no way to describe this than utter perfection. The build quality of the boxset is great the new art work inside is stunning and thank god they didn't use the original pictures on the discs but they actually went out of there way to make a masterpiece without cutting corners like other big film companies. I am happy to say that the blu-ray video and audio quality are also good. The price is well worth it with all films in blu-ray and the largest selection of special features so far. On top of that there's the brand new extended edition for those who can't get enough of Twilight and want more. I would recommend this for any Twilight fan as it is easily the most epic teen franchise out there. If I haven't persuaded you enough just take a chance with your hard earned pennies and i promise you will not be dissapointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brought These For My Niece, 22 April 2014
Timelord007 (The Tardis) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Twilight The Complete Collection (Blu-ray).
5 disc set.
Running time 588 minutes approx.
Region B.
Ratio 16.9/2.40:1.

Usually I'd do a breakdown of the movies I'm reviewing but on this occasion I'll not be doing this as this review is co-reviewed by my 13 year old niece who cleverly scammed this Blu ray set out of me for Easter & pestered me to review it for her.

First off you get all 5 movies which are Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse & Breaking Dawn parts 1 & 2 with Breaking Dawn part 1 being extended.

Each film has a superb HD transfer that's has a stunning crisp colourful sharp image.

The sound is excellent to crystal clear perfection.

This box set contains a wealth of extras from Commentaries, Featurettes, Deleted scenes, Interviews, Music video & a wealth of other additional bonus material that fan's like my niece love's to watch.

I can't really comment on the story arc as my take on this franchise is about a woman named Bella who can't decide who she loves most a Vampire Named Edward or a Werewolf named Jacob (Jeremy Kyle here we come!) Cue much brooding, Heartbreak & fighting.

These films aren't really my type of movies I enjoy so I cannot appreciate this franchise like my niece & the many Twilight fan's do as I'm from the original Star Wars era a analogue signal in a digital age.

I have watched all five films hang on I'll rephrase that quote, I was forced by my niece to watch all five films of this blu-ray set on the understanding she watched the original Star Wars Trilogy with me.

My niece verifys that this is a stunning Blu ray boxset with great extras & takes pride of place in her Blu ray collection & at £20 this is a great for fan's at a reasonable purchase price.

If your a fan of this franchise then this is certainly the set to get as it contains stunning quality HD picture's & sharp clear sound, A wealth of bonus material that fan's can enjoy fitted into a well packaged Blu ray box.

I'll leave it up to my niece to rate this set.

Timelords Niece Rating.
10/10

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent series, 1 Feb 2014
David H J Ashdown (Wales) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I didn't expect to like this vampire/werewolf series but I was pleasantly surprised by the excellent acting , atmosphere and story lines , if you're put off by thinking it's a "teenage thing" don't be because it appeals to all ages ( I'm 62 !!) and I thoroughly enjoyed all of them although the third one , eclipse , has quite a lot of teenage angst in it with an unhappy truce between Edward and Jacob but it's still an excellent film . And if you opt for Blu-Ray the picture and sound are perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not as thrilling as the books but a good interpretation., 23 Mar 2013
I absolutely loved the Twilight Saga the 1st time I watched it so I bought the set so I can watch it time and time again! In my opinion the books are so much better because you get more of a back story than with the film. Many people choose to take the mickey out of Twilight but I think its the greastest love story since Romeo and Juliet!
The extras on each DVD were great also, definately a good buy for £20.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 April 2013
Finally got to watch the final film - watched the box set from the beginning to catch up. Great viewing.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for all Twilight fans, 11 April 2013
J. S. Jeffery (Devon UK) - See all my reviews
This collection is brilliant value for money, it is the whole collection, unlike some on sale. Absolutely fantastic, lovely presentation!!.

5.0 out of 5 stars realy good box set, 14 April 2013
My son bought me this for my birthday.I love the movies..Great box set..Nice to own them all and watch anytime..

5.0 out of 5 stars Why wouldn't you want a box set., 28 Aug 2014
Good boxset. I am on Prime so delivery time quick as always. Having the five films in one box helps. They are difficult to get out so be careful. If you want all the films spend the extra £1.50 to get them all in one sleeve. Came packaged nicely with film.

If you are looking at this then you are interested in Twilight so you might not want a story review. but the story is demoralising to women but... I can't help it. I enjoy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 Jan 2014
A. M. Murphy "Anna Marie M" (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This was bought as a present for my stepdaughter. She was really thrilled with it so it was a good purchase

The Twilight Saga: The Complete Collection [Blu-ray]