5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 6 Mar 2013
I only thought they did movies but when I found this with episodes on it my son was thrilled they are brilliant some make you laugh and some make you cry I would recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 24 Jan 2013
Brought for my grand daughter who is near four she loves it, watches it all the time, good stories lines.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, Excellent Price, 22 Dec 2012
This series picks up from where the movies left off. I was buying this as a gift and the series is amazing. If you enjoyed the movies then this is a must, over 8 hours of more littlefoot and his friends. My neices and nephews really enjoyed this wee product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 28 Oct 2013
Lace (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
Smaller than expected but that's no issue, still has every episode! Bought it as a Christmas present for my 22yr old sister, we loved this show when we were kids! So excited to watch it!

5.0 out of 5 stars ALMOST every episode, 24 Aug 2014
Daniel Turner "danny261178" (Britain) - See all my reviews
I love the DVD collection and all the episodes that were on the them but I am certain that there is at least one episode missing (which just happens to be my favourite one) where the young ones discover some wonderful tasting fruit in a secret grove and they eat them all before realising that it was the smell of the fruit that keeps the sharp teeth out.It didnt spoil it much but I would have loved to see it again.......

5.0 out of 5 stars A firm favourite!, 20 May 2014
My three small Grandchildren 2, 4, and 6 adore these films. As they are somewhat shorter stories than the long films, it is so much easier to deal with the "time for tea" situation! An end of episode warning is given and - no problem! I wish I had known that this series existed much sooner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Autistic son very happy!!, 31 Mar 2014
Our son is severely autistic, and eats, lives, breathes for anything Universal or Disney. He can use a computer like nobody could believe, and found this on Amazon. Very happy! Btw, he's 24!! lol How great not have to grow up!

5.0 out of 5 stars We love Littlefoot, 27 Feb 2014
I have the complete series of Littlefoot thanks to Amazon finding the thirteenth there was great but now I have found the complete TV version I did not know these existed. So very happy to have them the Grandchildren ardor them.