5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant quality figure
I bought this for my little sister as she is absolutely hooked on Frozen and I must say after getting this one I have invested in the rest and will be getting more of the bullyland figures, they are very well made and well painted and are good sturdy figures too not cheap junk, highly recommend them.
Published 7 months ago by Josh Roberts

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Figure is smaller than I imagined but is what my grandson wants for his birthday.
Published 2 months ago by Denise Marsden

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant quality figure, 27 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 18 April 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Anna Figurine (Toy)
Good quality and my daughter has taken everywhere and it still looks good. We also bought the Elsa one and put them on her birthday cake.

5.0 out of 5 stars disneys Anna, 24 Mar 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Anna Figurine (Toy)
Great little figure. Ideal for a birthday cake topper! My granddaughter loves it. Would certainly recommend for cake topper that can be used for toy after the candles are blown out!

5.0 out of 5 stars great cake topper, 18 Mar 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Anna Figurine (Toy)
I bought anna and elsa as I made my granddaughter a frozen cake and put them on top, they looked really good as cake toppers and she has enjoyed playing with them since.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, 28 Feb 2014
I Bought this figure and an Elsa one and they both look BRILLIANT
You should definitely buy this figure now

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little figurine, Bullyland is also sold in Hamley's London, 29 Nov 2014
Amazon Verified Purchase
Bought as a Christmas present for my 4 yr old. I'm sure she'll love it. It seems good quality but time will tell if it survives all the playing! Good likeness for Anna and seeing as the Frozen girls are missing from the current princess set in the Disney Store this will definitely fill the gap. Don't think she'd stand alone but comes with a little thin - and I mean very thin - plastic base probably only for display purposes but will wrap up with it. Would also note I'd not heard of Bullyland before and was worried it'd be a rip off, cheap copy brand but Hamley's London sell them. Frozen figures must have been sold out but I did pick up a couple of other Disney figures for Christmas

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cake topper, ok as a toy, 27 Oct 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Anna Figurine (Toy)
Bought as a cake topper and for that use I would give five stars as it looks good and is also a little bonus present after the cake is no more. As a toy alone I would award only four stars, however, because despite being well made and painted, it is pretty boring really. No movement etc which most modern figures have. This is no criticism but might be worth considering if an intended gift.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 1 Oct 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars So special, amazing quality, very hardwearing!, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Anna Figurine (Toy)
Beautiful Anna figure, lovely attention to detail, especially the pattern on her dress and boots. But don't forget that this is handpainted so there might be the odd paint mark or glitch, but its really not that noticeable, and just adds to the character and 'specialness' (Can't think of a better word!) of this piece. I like the thought that time and effort has been spent to create it, instead of just being bulk-produced on a factory production line. Approx 9.5cm tall, so perfect for little hands to carry round. My 3 year-old is absolutely obsessed with these figures, and has them all. Just make sure you get the BULLYLAND ones as they are much better quality (like a hard rubber) and have been dropped so many times and aren't damaged at all. My friend bought the cheaper set of 6 figures (not Bullyland) and they are rubbish!! The head of Christoff has already fallen off. Her little girl keeps saying that she wants the ones that my daughter has got!!

5.0 out of 5 stars bought to top my grand daughters birthday cake and it ..., 8 July 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Anna Figurine (Toy)
bought to top my grand daughters birthday cake and it worked a treat. It is now on her shelf :-)

Disney Frozen Anna Figurine