Price:£1.87+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 5 June 2014
This figurine is perfect for on top of a frozen birthday cake for my eight year old granddaughter. The only thing I don't like was the blue bit of paint on her nose, it does spoil it a bit and I know she will comment on it. I don't have time to send it back so I will have to try and get something to sort it. A bit on the expensive side for one figure.
on 27 February 2014
Fine quality and not at all cheap and tacky looking, well worth the money will ve buying the bullyland make again
on 24 March 2015
Ideal for decorating a cake but very expensive if at full price I got as an add on price so only paid £1.50 & so was well worth it. My daughter still plays with it now months after her cake has been eaten!
on 13 April 2015
Fab product and quick delivery. Daughter was v impressed to have this cake topper on her cake. Detail is excellent. Facial features are spot on and not creepy looking like other products I've seen. You won't go wrong with this Elsa.
review image
VINE VOICEon 17 January 2015
With the companion pieces, this is a much loved figurine by a little girl on her 2nd birthday. It wasn't the birthday cake she was excited about - it was all the figures dressing it. She sat in her high chair and ignored her slice of cake to play with her figures.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 23 January 2015
This is absolutely gorgeous by far the best I have seen in ages of looking. Seems very robust and will last for allong time. Most importantlu I think is the face is very true to life, not like the copies you get. This is also a decent size at 11cm.
on 4 February 2015
I got this for my daughter's Frozen themed birthday cake and it's absolutely perfect. Fantastic quality and arrived promptly. I also got the Anna and Olaf figures and they all look perfect together. A very happy birthday girl!
on 23 May 2014
Although the figurine was delivered on time, I was extremely disappointed with it. It is very small and made from soft rubber. It is something that you would get free from MacDonalds !! It is definitely not worth the money and I would not recommend buying this product. I think that all the hype and inability to purchase the Elsa doll has caused prices to escalate out of control.
on 28 September 2015
Excellent model for the price, very well moulded with fine detail on the hair, hands and face. Good paintwork but a few imperfections due to being hand painted. Best of all, no 'action figure' joints that ruin the look.
on 2 February 2015
This figurine was an excellent buy. The little girl it was bought for loved it and kept it with her all the time. It actually looked like Elsa from the film which is more than some figurines on the market do. Really good price too.