4.0 out of 5 stars Hours of Fun
Published 11 months ago by Quicreview

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for Me!
Published 10 months ago by Cmenome

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for Me!, 29 Jan 2014
Cmenome (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bejeweled Collection (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
There was nothing wrong with the game, in fact I enjoyed it, BUT, unfortunately, the moving colours that zipped and turned between the games made my eyes ache at first, but after that really made them go funny and I started to have headaches. Since stopping playing, my eyes went back to normal and the headaches have stopped. I also tried to close my eyes whilst it was happening but then you don't know when it finishes and it can still catch you. I'm sure some people will be fine with it but it was no good for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hours of Fun, 2 Jan 2014
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Bejeweled Collection (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
I had been playing a online version of this game but I had to sit through a sponsor ad every time before I could play the game. Also my wifi signal was unreliable. So! I looked for a PC version to purchase so I could play uninterrupted. I came across this DVD-ROM, and it has led to many hours of addictive play. I play strategy based games like Age of Empires III, Age of Mythology and Heroes of Might and Magic. My wife enjoys Bejewelled type games so it was an unmissable opportunity because it is a game we can play together, although I am soundly beaten on the scoreboard. (I think the game picks up on female voices, lol). Also it runs excellent with Windows 7 and you have the original Bejeweled and Bejeweled Twist in the collection. If the commentary voice becomes too repetitive you can play with no volume. This is the only minus hence the four stars on the overall rating. well done PopCap.

4.0 out of 5 stars 3 in 1 Good value, 15 Oct 2014
This review is from: Bejeweled Collection (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Good value with 3 games for just slightly more than the price of 1, each different from the other.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 18 Oct 2014
This review is from: Bejeweled Collection (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
a bit slow on my laptop and occasionally ceases altogether

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Oct 2014
Hazel Worledge "Natural Art" (East Sussex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bejeweled Collection (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Very compulsive and good fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Nov 2014
cant stop playing

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Oct 2014
good game

Bejeweled Collection (PC DVD)
Bejeweled Collection (PC DVD) by Mastertronic (Windows 7 / Vista / XP)