on 1 September 2013
The best yet in the Mystic series.

I awed, I cried (many times), I laughed & was left with oh my goodness as I finished the Epilogue. Bonnie manages to to bring out the best & worst in her characters while twisting love & compassion throughout the story. She has you souring with love & then landing with a bump & reaching for the tissues.

You will never want to anger an angel after reading this. You need to read the first three books before reading this & so you can fall in love with Layla & Quin just like many other readers. The love & bond between them & their families will have you wishing that you were part of their coven.

Laylas love for children & her compassion for justice made me love her even more when the two are brought together. Her constant blushing as she faces uncomfortable situations including seeing her female family & friends naked, her need to thank people even when they don't expect it, her agony over over decisions she does not want to make & her form of justice endears her even more than in previous books.

Quins needs to make her happy & feel loved while still having to make hard decisions. It broke my heart as he had to make her sad & watch her go through the hate & anger the situation brings to her but he still manages through their love to bring her some of the happiness she so deserves. He is her constant hero & proves to her over & over his love for her is a source for her to draw on when she needs it.

Her families heartache as they have to watch her go through what no one should have to go through. All of those who stand with them (whether she wanted them to or not) & the struggles within the family & friends they may never see again to make a stand against those who would destroy they lives.

I am so looking forward to book 5 where we get some answers to the questions raised in the epilogue.
on 19 February 2014
The story in general could have been amazing however book one was boring and should have been combined with book two which was better. Book 3 was really good but book 4 although could have been amazing it was long drawn out and to be honest I was bored for the best part of the book. Literally there was only action in the last 50 pages which was brilliant... the rest of the book was so boring I found myself flipping through the pages just wanting to finish the book. The book would have been better focused on action for battle and learning new magic skills rather than the constant action in the sack. How Layla developed or learnt new skills in magic to win a war is beyond me because you rarely got a glimpse of her practising anything other than her sexual activity. For me the whole series was too long drawn out, not enough action, and with her being an emotional weak and needy character really got on my nerves. I won't be buying the next book 5 ...
on 26 September 2013
I have read all of these books & really enjoyed reading them, the author really knows how to get u involved in the characters lives, they all contain very well written comedic parts as well as the parts that keep u on the edge of ur seat. I would recommend anyone to read the & follow the lives of Layla & Quinn as well as all their family, friends & enemies. These were the best mystical books that iv read so far, & I can't wait for book five :). Lastly thank u for keeping me entertained throughout all four books with laughter & tears.
on 16 December 2013
This series is a fantastic read, I can't wait for the next book.
I was a little disappointed with the big fight, I was expecting a bigger battle, maybe more details or more in depth descriptions, especially as it has been building up over four books. Still had great twists to it, and
on 21 October 2013
Amazing, cannot wait for book 5. This one was so emotional and had me in tears frequently, been a long time since I experienced this from a book. Impatiently waiting for Destruction now!
on 14 January 2014
Really enjoyed this hope the next one is as good. A must read peeps.
The battle was not what I expected but still very detailed. Sad so many died though.
on 20 July 2014
The series is very compelling and I am really enjoying reading about the trials Layla and Quinn have to face. Looking forward to book 5
on 24 October 2013
Fabulous thoroughly enjoyed this whole series and look forward to the next chapter in this gripping but lovely tale of wonder.
on 6 February 2014
Action so fast you need to reread to fully follow the course of events. Joyful and sad, can't wait for next instalment.
on 4 February 2014
Love this series with a passion. I'm excited to see how Quinn and Layla's story continues in Destruction (book 5).