Style Name: Speed|Change

on 21 April 2014
This has to be one of the best mice mats that there is. Its makes getting the perfect sniper shot a walk in the park. My only problem was I didn't get the smaller one as I only need a small mouse mat due to the DPI I play on.
on 22 March 2014
This is money well spent. I only PC game now & around the time I bought this mouse mat the week prior I received the Razer Deathadder 2013. The Razer Synapse allows for an optimal preset calibration so no need to finick with the setting. If you are in need of a mouse mat, get this. Razer, you've done me proud!
on 2 February 2014
Awesome mousepad. I didn't realise the amount of smoothness a mousepad makes, i was using my mouse on my table and it was shocking how the mousepad improved it. Smooth and great control. Only problem i see is it slides on my wooden desk which can be annoying. Recommend for all!
on 30 November 2013
I have one of these, but one of my ferrets has been digging at my desk (probably too much information)
But very happy with it, so purchasing a replacement.

A must buy if you have the space for it.
on 29 June 2014
Maybe there is a better one, but this feels and performs just great. It has a nice weight to it and enough grip not to slide around the desktop. Design may seem a bit lurid on the web page, but the greens are quite dark and it looks classy even on a business desk. Would make a nice little gift too.
on 20 March 2015
Simply awesome gaming keyboard, it's is a little big even for the medium it fills up a large quantity of my desk.
review image
on 9 August 2014
When I bought this I was using a cheap mouse mat which only cost a pound. When I played games people would constantly make fun of my aim. After getting this mat and using it for a week, my aim proved dramatically, people actually started complimenting me on it at times. It is very smooth and comfortable to move your mouse on, it's pretty thin too so it wont make your wrists hurt. The size is perfect and not ever had to regrip my mouse with it.
on 13 June 2014
Upgraded from my 7 year old mouse mat.

Been playing fps a lot lately and this upgrade was VERY noticeable. Really a lot more accurate and it is a fair size too which is appreciated. Hasn't once slipped. Also i eat and drink while playing video games and have had a few spillages but the mouse mat has held up amazingly and you wouldn't know that im a slob by looking at or using it.
on 15 June 2014
Meets every need, perfect size. Awesome fiber, resistant, durable. I probably won't have to buy a new of those in the next 3 or 4 years.
on 16 March 2015
For me I think this is the perfect size.

The material of the mouse mat itself is different to what you'd expect (or have been used to on cheaper mouse mats). It's not got the same padded layer. It's got a very durable feeling weave to the fabric and it allows the mouse to glide easily.

The underside is rubberised and this stops the mat from ever slipping away.