5.0 out of 5 stars Bought another...
I have one of these, but one of my ferrets has been digging at my desk (probably too much information)
But very happy with it, so purchasing a replacement.

A must buy if you have the space for it.
Published 10 months ago by Retro

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Nice but don't see the real difference to be honest when compared to standard mouse pad
Published 3 months ago by Alan

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought another..., 30 Nov 2013
This review is from: Razer Goliathus Speed Gaming Mouse Mat - Small (Accessory)
But very happy with it, so purchasing a replacement.

A must buy if you have the space for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Mouse Mat, 12 July 2014
This mouse mat is amazing, it looks very appealing with no loose or frayed stitching around the side and a vibrant Razer logo print on the surface. It feels extremely smooth and your mouse will glide across it very well. If you are a gamer looking for a mouse mat and you play a lot of first-person shooters, this is the mat for you. The rubber grip on the bottom of the mat grips well to most surfaces: glass, wood, plastic and it is a great size for both horizontal and vertical mouse movements. The tracking fees perfect with no mouse jumps or wobbly cursor because of it's tight and fine weave design. Overall, I am very impressed with the Razer Goliathus Speed mouse mat and I have found no problems with it on the first few days of use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 23 Jan 2014
Andrew Flint (Bedfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I love this gaming mouse mat!

It's honestly just fantastic and goes well with any Razer Mouse!

It's around a meter long which means it fits your keyboard and mouse easily, I even put my phone on the mat as well so my desk doesn't scratch the back of it.

Using the Razer Synapse 2.0 if you have a razer mouse you can set the calibration to this mouse so the mouse knows how far it sits from the mat and such.

Very nice and I feel like it will last a long time, no regrets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 6 Jan 2014
I was expecting high quality from a Razer product and it delivered, the mat looks great quality and is really great to use with my Razer Deathadder and I have definitely seen an improvement in pin-point accuracy over what I was using before, which was a wooden desk.

I do not have any gripping issues with the mat on my wooden desk, it stays exactly where I put it.
The mat is soft and comfortable to put my hand/wrist on.

I play a lot of Counter Strike and League of Legends at high level and I am a very low sensitivity player and I never run out of space on this 44cm mat when space is very demanding for me since I need to make long swings without picking up at times.

As for endurance I cannot comment on that since I've only had it for 3 days now, but as far as I can see and feel it seems very durable.

This mat has been used by professional players by various big E-sport games.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing mouse mat, even better price, 22 Mar 2014
This review is from: Razer Goliathus Speed Gaming Mouse Mat - Small (Accessory)
This is money well spent. I only PC game now & around the time I bought this mouse mat the week prior I received the Razer Deathadder 2013. The Razer Synapse allows for an optimal preset calibration so no need to finick with the setting. If you are in need of a mouse mat, get this. Razer, you've done me proud!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect mouse mat, 21 April 2014
This has to be one of the best mice mats that there is. Its makes getting the perfect sniper shot a walk in the park. My only problem was I didn't get the smaller one as I only need a small mouse mat due to the DPI I play on.

5.0 out of 5 stars who said mouse pads are not important, 26 April 2014
555 "555" (555) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I use it with my Sharkoon Fireglider mouse, perfect precision thanks to the texture of the pad, easy to clean, flexible, hold there on table where i put it and won't move around plus high quality, ill have it for ages.
Before i had it i used about 8 cheap pads a year as my gaming takes more than 5 hours a day so they all get a lot beating, and the material on them pealed sooner or later off and became dirty and impossible to clean.

This mouse pad is perfect for my gaming needs, a big big for my small desk, so before you buy any size make sure you have enough space for it as they come much larger than a standard cheap pad from a supermarket.
This one is the smallest and is 27 x 21.5 cm in inches its around 8 1/2 x 10 3/4 "

Absolutely worth the price, high quality, durability, smooth mouse operation and very long lifespan

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, will never go back to a standers size mat., 16 July 2014
First of all i want to say that i do use mostly razer products for my pc peripherals so this might be some what one sided. The razer Goliathus mat is without a doubt a luxury item, and if you are contemplating weather or not you should get it the answer is most likely no. However if you find you self with the spare cash this product is something that once you experience you will never want to go with out, the quality of mat is exceptional as all ways with razer and you will never have to miss a head shot in CS or miss click in dota because you slid off the edge of the mat. it looks and feels incredibly premium, if you are a devoted gamer who has the cash to spend, and wants a desk long mat (trust me you do) look no further.

(sorry about any miss spelling or grammar mistakes, gotta love Dyslexia)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for big desks, 24 Jun 2014
I have been using this for a few months now and I really enjoy having it, you can easily fit your keyboard and mouse on, and still have room to put your phone and desk mic on the end. A good razor product in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Razer Goliathus Review, 2 Feb 2014
This review is from: Razer Goliathus Speed Gaming Mouse Mat - Small (Accessory)
Awesome mousepad. I didn't realise the amount of smoothness a mousepad makes, i was using my mouse on my table and it was shocking how the mousepad improved it. Smooth and great control. Only problem i see is it slides on my wooden desk which can be annoying. Recommend for all!