5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than therapy
Published 12 months ago by Emma Reynolds

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing product
Bought this after reading other reviews but unfortunately disappointed. I don't feel it did any better than a normal cleaning cloth and wiping with any soft dry cloth in fact in a couple of spots that had water marks I did revert to a different cloth as this had no impact at all maybe I should try it with some specialist cleaning fluid.
Published 6 months ago by jollyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than therapy, 16 May 2014
I recently moved house and inherited some rather large black grantite work surfaces in my kitchen, the type any WAG would be proud of. Since moving in, my inability to get rid of the streaks and water marks covering these surfaces has been slowly chipping away at my sanity. Not that I'm OCD or anything, but I like a nice clean worktop and one covered in greasy looking streaks tends to send me a bit mental. So, thank the gods of Amazon for these little wonders. Easy and quick to use and no extra sprays or polishes required (I have enough already, definitely not OCD though, ok). I have also noticed that it seems to have polished up my engagement ring a treat whilst using it which is a nice little extra bonus. I have since been polishing everything I can using these and have had great success on my toaster, kettle, cooker, cutlery, and really anything else that can be polished. I would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars E-Cloth, 17 Jan. 2012
Best thing you will ever buy for your Granite worktop. I was getting fed up with the way my worktops were looking but this cloth works wonders.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Product, 29 Sept. 2011
Great value, great product, cleans almost anything, not just granite! Would definitely recommend, will be ordering a second one soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars It Works!, 15 Dec. 2011
C. Vickers - See all my reviews
It really does work. My quartz worktop is sparkling. I would recommend this product as it gets off grease and other marks. I prefer this to the spray cleaner I bought as that builds up a film on the surface, and the cloths don't.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quartz workshop and glass induction hob, 14 Mar. 2014
This combination of e-cloths works brilliantly for my new kitchen. I use the black cloth for my quartz workshop (start with the ribbed side then finish up with the smooth side) and the red cloth is perfect for my smear prone induction hob.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not to be without, 28 Mar. 2014
L. Mottram - See all my reviews
Effective cleaning duo for everyday wiping down of granite worktops. Black cloth has roughened side for slightly more stubborn (eg dried on) spills and requires only water. Orange cloth dries and polishes with ease - worth the outlay.

5.0 out of 5 stars Granite e cloths are what every body who has e cloths NEED, 4 Dec. 2013
I have had many e cloths over the years. When i found out there was one for granite did not think it would rate any better than the other e cloths but I was Really pleased with the granite e cloths better than expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic results, 8 Aug. 2013
Fantastic results, much better than using liquid granite cleaners that I had previously tried. Minimal effort needed to give your granite its shine

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 Mar. 2014
I have looked everywhere for a product that actually does as it claims in its write up and this item certainly did. Very pleased to have purchased it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a glossy streak-free shine, 19 May 2014
This review is from: E-cloth Granite Cleaning Pack Black & Red (Kitchen & Home)
This cloth is a must if you have a shiny granite work surface, other cloths just create smears for us.. I also like that you don't need detergent.

E-cloth Granite Cleaning Pack Black & Red