Format: Audio Download|Change
Price:£15.74

on 23 January 2016
My son loved this as a bible to follow given his strong connection with the Scouts and love of the outdoors. This encourages him to extend a positive view into his whole life.
on 22 November 2015
Not what I expected should have read detail properly and bear grylls should stick to doing wilderness activities not much of an author from 2 of his book I have read
on 27 January 2013
...is what this book should be called; and for me, this is wise advice. There's no doubting Bear's achievements and his earnest enthusiasm is infectious. However, at times this read more like an anthology of quotes and gritty SAS anecdotes than a Guide for Life. Avoid if you're averse to casual references to Jesus and the big guy in the sky (I'm not, but I realise it's not everyone's cup of tea.)
on 8 July 2015
A superb book, I loved it so much I bought 2 more copies. one for my daughter and one for her boyfriend who is about to join the army. Bear is a real inspiration.
on 17 May 2014
Bear Grylls has some very great points in this book. And after reading Mud, Sweat and Tears by him, I know that he lives by these "rules" himself.
on 29 September 2015
An excellent read - concise, practical and full of real-life wisdom from one of Britain's most successful international exports - Bear Grylls.
on 27 December 2012
bought for my 40 year od son for christmas and he couldn't stop reading it -thanks-good thought provoking book which obviously gives pleasure
on 26 January 2014
a god book to read and come back to time and time again. bear tells you about his past and how it has turned him into the man he is today.
on 20 February 2013
Great read, interesting to see another's point of view. Gives you a positive outlook on life and how you can change your life to achieve.
on 7 March 2015
Very pleased with the book