5.0 out of 5 stars Astonishing
I was hesitant when I paid £6.99 for an iPhone cable charger, but delighted once it arrived and, I saw the quality of the product.

The cable looks super-strong and serious quality. The best I've ever bought.

Published 3 months ago by Lentsoe Joey Mashike

2.0 out of 5 stars Stopped charging after 1 week
I thought it great at first. It rapidly charged myiPad 2 but now after a week the pad doesn't acknowledge it.
Published 2 months ago by Ms. R. D. Cook

5.0 out of 5 stars Astonishing, 8 Jan 2014
Lentsoe Joey Mashike (Bristol UK) - See all my reviews

The cable looks super-strong and serious quality. The best I've ever bought.

I e-mailed the seller to ask if they sold one which is 2-3 meters long, as iPhone cables tend to be short and can't use it whilst charging! The seller replied and told me it would be available in 2 months time.

I am happy to pay another £6.99 for a long cable and, happy but from the seller again.

Top quality product, from a Top seller.

I would recommend the seller without any reservations.

5.0 out of 5 stars iPad rescue, 22 Dec 2013
This review is from: JETech® APPLE CERTIFIED USB Sync and Charging Cable for iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 3G/3GS, iPad 1/2/3, iPod 3.2 Feet (White) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
The cable that came with my ipad failed, not dirty or bent just stopped working. I read the reviews of other cables and this one was the only one that seemed worth getting. It has saved the day, works fine and is well made, worth the extra ££

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it should do and price is acceptable, 8 Feb 2014
Does what it should do at a respectable price. Quality is fine. Definitely no need to go and spend what Apple want for an official one.

2.0 out of 5 stars Stopped charging after 1 week, 13 Feb 2014
Ms. R. D. Cook "bex" (England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Charger and USB sync cable, 21 Jan 2014
Brought this for my daughter to use with her Apple ipod generation 4. Arrived very quickly exactly as described. Have used it couple times to charge the ipod after connecting to our laptop and to sync music from laptop to ipod, works perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exellant, 19 Dec 2013
They were both excellent the case and the wire are just excellent excellent excellent :) thank you for good stuff thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid build quality - even more so than Apple's I'd say, 9 Jan 2014
I got two of these as my Apple one had started to crack (not the first cable to do so). These are excellent quality cables. I'd even go as far to say better quality than Apple's own. Definitely recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 13 April 2014
Bought this for my iPad 2 as the cable I got with it stopped working, and I'm impressed with it. Charges well and the design seems stronger than the original cable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 9 April 2014
Perfect for my iPhone. Some of the cheaper ones don't work as i made the mistake of purchasing one. This one is really good! Shipping was very quick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 15 April 2014
M. I. Williams (Suffolk, England) - See all my reviews
Apple accessories are expensive so opted for a cheaper version which works better than my apple cable did. Charges faster, much sturdier cable. Excellent value for money.

ARRAY(0xa6d92fa8)