5.0 out of 5 stars Blends perfectly
Wow. Never thought using a sponge would make such a difference. I can use only a little bit of foundation and the sponge makes it blend so into my skin so it looks like it's my natural face, not make up! haha. I also find that foundation stays in place for much longer when applied with this product. great price too. very happy.
Published 3 months ago by Melis

3.0 out of 5 stars doesn't wash well
used this sponge foe a few weeks washing once a week and it now doesnt dry back into the shape it should be

loved it at first but will be buying a beautybender as it doesnt last well
Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Blends perfectly, 21 April 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars doesn't wash well, 28 April 2014

loved it at first but will be buying a beautybender as it doesnt last well

1.0 out of 5 stars Great At First But As Soon As You Wash It, Its Awful, 14 May 2014
This review is from: Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge (Misc.)
It was great the first few times i used it, applied foundation really evenly and I loved the finish. But when I washed it, it shrinked and shriveled up. I was so disappointed as I cannot use it anymore.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!!, 11 April 2014
This review is from: Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge (Misc.)
I absolutely love this sponge! It's amazing! Makes my skin flawless with my liquid foundation! You can even use it for powder, creme blusher and concealer for a flawless finish. It's amazing only bad thing is that is got a little tear quite quickly but it hasn't made a difference to how good it is! Love it tis' a must have girlies! X

5.0 out of 5 stars Great alternative to the beautyblender, 23 Mar 2014
This review is from: Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge (Misc.)
This sponge is great, it gives you a natural air brushed look on your face and is a great applier, what I do is put the foundation on my face in spots and then Blend it in with the sponge. Another great thing is the diffrent shaped sides which can be used for diffrent things such as contouring, putting on diffrent makeup (bronzer/blusher/foundation).... Overall its a great item to buy and affordable too

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth it, 11 Jun 2014
This review is from: Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge (Misc.)
I bought this after reading the great reviews. I was so excited. Used it twice and then washed it as the package said to wash every 1 to 3 uses.... Now it's lost its shape and doesn't seem to blend well. Not great at all. Very disappointed

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 25 May 2014
This review is from: Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge (Misc.)
I had never used a make up sponge before but decided to give it a go as I have really dry flaky skin and make up brushes don't work for me. In short, I was very happy with the product. It's really easy to use and makes it easier to apply make up (much quicker than using my fingers etc). It didn't make my skin flake so that's really good. Although I will say this, make up does make the sponge surface darker and often you can't wash it off, so I recommend washing it everyday before you apply make up (especially if you have sensitive skin like me).

Overall a really good product at a really good price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, 29 Mar 2014
This review is from: Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge (Misc.)
Used it about 5 times and washed it twice (you're supposed to wash it every couple of days) and it started getting little tears and rips already.
I got a refund, but still very disappointed with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice to use..., 19 July 2014
Me read (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge (Misc.)
Very nice sponge and I like it even better than the Beauty Blender. Give it a good long soak in a bowl of water before you use it for the first time, let it expand to it's full size and soften up, then squeeze all the moisture out and you're good to go.

Feels lovely and soft when applying foundation and the angled flat top makes it easy to get good coverage. The little pointed bit is great for getting into the corners of your eyes and for little touch ups.

Very nice price too and I'll be getting a couple more for spares.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth and easy, 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge (Misc.)
This is the first makeup sponge I have used (besides using the generic round, flat ones years ago). Up until now, I have used brushes, but this gives such a beautiful, airbrushed and light feeling when applying foundation. The coverage becomes quite sheer even when using a medium-full coverage foundation. I have struggled a bit to fight the very dry conditions of winter, combined with dry skin, but this sponge has kept my foundation soft and even all day, no creasing or caking. Very happy with this!

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge