5.0 out of 5 stars Love my new boots xx
Have been looking for this style of CAT boots for ages. So glad Amazon stocked them. I had my last pair for 10 years so didn't think I would find them again. They are so comfortable, hardwearing and stylish. Fantastic for long walks or just walking the dog.
Published 10 months ago by jane roberts

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking boots, but.......
I ordered a size 6, they are generous in size and so are too big for me and must be returned. I agree with another reviewer that the tongue is too far too narrow and this will probably affect the comfort and waterproofing aspects of the boot.
Published 7 months ago by Berry

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my new boots xx, 22 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 20 Jan 2014
Mrs. K. Venn - See all my reviews
I love these boots! No need to break them in. They are replacing a pair of CAT boots that I have had and loved for 10 years. I hope that I can get the same wear out of these.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking boots, but......., 20 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars so good!!!!!, 13 Jan 2014
I have never owned a pair of boots that were so comfortable . I didn't even have to brake them in as they were so good. I've worn them walking, to school, all day and they have handled anything and everything I've encountered. I agree with a previous review that the tongue could be joined to the top of the boot but saying that, it hasn't been a problem so far.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not water proof, 4 Jun 2014
A. Bale "AB" (England) - See all my reviews
I would say that these boots are probably true to size. As usual for walking boots I bought 1 size up and find them slightly big. They are quite comfortable, but I would like more arch support.
Sadly they are NOT water proof. The 1st day I wore them the grass was damp and I suspected that they were going to let the water in, the 2nd day was dry so no problems, 3rd day the grass was very wet and within 30 mins I had wet feet. Will let them dry out and try additional water proofing to see it that helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, 16 Feb 2014
L. MacGregor - See all my reviews
Took previous reviews into consideration before purchase,glad I did!
Normally a four,went for a three,perfect!
Tongue small right enough,but not problematic.
No need to break in......soooo comfy!!!!
Well worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY COMFORTABLE BOOTS, 9 Feb 2014
I bought these boots as the weather has been so awful lately and my walking boots had started to let water in which isn't very nice when walking dogs in the woods and on grass. I am really pleased with them and I must say very comfortable. Glad I saw them when I did.

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY COMFORTABLE WALKING BOOT, 9 Feb 2014
These are great boots for walking the dogs in our awful weather at present. Very comfortable and am well pleased with my buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars great boots, 5 Feb 2014
Excellent fit and extremely comfortable. Good looking boots as well. Keep your feet comfortable and more importantly warm. Usual speedy delivery

4.0 out of 5 stars Like the boots but strange sizing, 4 Feb 2014
I bought a pair of these about 2 years ago. Exact same model but brown. I ordered the size seven only to find that they were far too big (I'm a size 7). I then ordered the size 6 which fitted perfectly. After many miles walked (in comfort) I decided it was time for a new pair. So given my previous experience again ordered the size 6 but in Soft Grey. What do you know... they were two small! So for this colour but same model of boots I had to buy the correct size. I'm now totally confused by CAT sizing! I have to give them 4 stars for comfort alone but beware of the sizing!!

CAT Footwear Womens Active Alaska Chukka Boots