5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money..
I am very pleased with my purchase of this monopod. It was dispatched very quickly and was delivered by courier only a couple of days later..For the price it is very well made,very strong,light and is easy to use so I would highly recommend this product if you want a good monopod.
Published 15 months ago by Malgorzata Kowalczyk

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissatisfaction
Just received two poles, both had damage, both compasses were cracked and the accessories show two different rubber feet I only have one for each pole, I'm a little bit disappointed because the overall build quality of the poles seems very good.
Published 2 months ago by ghost666

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money.., 2 May 2014
This review is from: 7dayshop Duo Trek - 71 to 141cm Photo/Video Aluminium Monopod and Walking Pole. Anti shock systrem with quick release legs and 2 way head. Supplied complete with accessory pack! (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars just 100% great, 14 Mar. 2014
I used it on my holiday to singapore and new zealand. I needed a the help of a walking stick for the first time in my life, but my grandchildren in N/Z only saw a unio pole for taking selfis. for taking selfies it is fab after 9 weeks away and 1200 photos and I'am English not a jap lol I think I got me moneys worth.

4.0 out of 5 stars great value, 23 April 2014
If I had only any gripes it's the lack of a quick release mechanism for the camera and the built-in compass isn't of any practical use. Other than that, take care you don't over-extend the poles as there's no stop. On balance, given the price, I really like this as a monopod and walking pole.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable value and usefulness - I now own three !, 2 May 2015
David (Wigan Lancashire UK) - See all my reviews
One of these is always at my side (this is my third). I weigh at least 50% over the maximum permitted user weight and the only damage to the first stick happened when it fell over and cracked the handle. Just realised that the little compass broke on 2/3 pods and was only really of value as a means of covering the camera attachment thread when not in use. The handle is rather small and would be uncomfortable for an arthritic, the twisting action to lock and unlock the shock absorber spring is counter-productive on a monopod, and the overall length is too short for me (that guy illustrated with his SLR at eye level must be about 5ft 2" tall ! It benefits from the addition of a strong, but lightwieght ball and socket joint with a quick-release. So, given all these niggles, why 5* rating ? I confess was scared off by the low price, but thought "what the heck - take a punt". Despite the niggles, I find mine indispensable and the bang for my buck unbelievable. Cannot recommend highly enough !

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissatisfaction, 12 May 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars QUITE GOOD, 21 April 2014
QUITE A GOOD STICK, LIGHTWEIGHT BUT ROBUST, RECOMMENDED FOR HILLWALKING PHOTOGRAPHERS, DOES WHAT IT`S SUPPOSED TO DO, CUTS OUT CAMERA SHAKE, OVERALL QUITE GOOD CONSIDERING THE COST

4.0 out of 5 stars Monopod and walking stick, 10 Jun. 2014
Seems OK connection screw for camera a little hit and miss, but holds my Canon DSLR. I bought it for its light weight for when I go on holiday as my main mono pod is to heavy! so it will not be used a lot, which is good as I do not think it would stand up to regular use but for a tenner no issues!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good monopod, 28 May 2014
I use this all the time now. If I was going to redesign it and make it better. I would make it a little longer; I'm tall. I would also make the end section stronger and wider. It's OK though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good trekking g pole., 23 May 2014
This is a good trekking g pole with the added bonus of being a monopod. Delivery was fast and the price was excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price!, 18 Mar. 2015
Good item for a good price! Cost me less than £7.50 including postage! Whats not to like?
I know better than to rely on the compass, but it makes a nice cover for the screw thread! (EDIT- It be better to put a plain cover on the screw thread as the compass is less than useless and smashed the first time I dropped the pole on the deck! PLEASE think again about this.)
Used it today for the first time on a ten mile hike over Stanage Edge, White Peak and it held my M4/3 cameras admirably!
Good walking stick/pole too.
Very happy customer.