on 3 February 2014
This is amazing but if you want to post a pic wig the collage u have to pay a fee a bit disappointing but overall great app I have been trying to get instagram on my kindle for a long time and was over the moon when I found this just wish u could make collage for free
on 28 January 2014
I love this app. I use it on my kindle fire. The pictures are really large and clear. Highly recommend this app.
on 12 August 2014
This app is a brilliant version of Instagram. It allows you to see what the people you follow have posted, and like and comment on the pictures/videos. Everything that has been posted is nice, big, and clear to see. Having this app is a bit better than Instagram on a mobile phone, as the photos are easier to see.

The only downside is that you can't upload videos/photos without having to pay extra. Overall this a great app ;)
on 4 May 2014
It's ok if your wanting to check up on what other people are posting but it costs money to post things yourself otherwise it's quite good!
on 19 October 2013
Really good app for your kindle. Easy to use and view photos would recommend to download. Worth using pleased with it.
on 16 December 2013
Well I personally think this is one of the best Instagram clients but the thing is you can't take pictures and if your accounts private then you can't see who wants to follow you but that's fine for me as I've got it on Android! But I desperately need the real Instagram on the Kindle Fire!!!
on 14 July 2014
This used to be good but then, i went to write a comment and it logged me out, i tried to login again but every time i put my name and password in it said FORBIDDEN! I deleted the app and brought it again but it said FORBIDDEN! Evan when it worked you would not be aloud to post a picture unless u pay! ;(
on 18 January 2014
I have so many instagram apps like this but this is by far the best. You can post pictures, it shows what photos you have liked, it has an editor's choice part, it is just amazing!
on 11 November 2013
Easy to use interface similar to Instagram, no problems logging in, haven't had any bugs or freezing, does exactly as I need it to!
on 8 April 2014
Really enjoy using this app,it's the best for instances. Much better to view all the people you follow with very good quality for photos.