5.0 out of 5 stars 1st class comfort!!!
These were recommended to me over 4 years ago because of
trouble walking long distances because of a fallen arches problem. I found them absolutely brilliant and recommended them to friends as they were so comfortable for anyone with walking problems. Hence have now bought another pair and absolutely delighted with them.
Published 12 months ago by Happy Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed...
These are my 3rd pair of fit flops in 3 years & previously I have loved them & worn them to death. I can't wear this pair...

Published 8 months ago by MISS CATHERINE A URQUHART

5.0 out of 5 stars 1st class comfort!!!, 6 Mar. 2014
These were recommended to me over 4 years ago because of

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit flop heaven, 9 Mar. 2014
This is the third pair of this style Fit Flop I have bought. All last summer I wore no other shoes, they are so comfortable. I would recommend them, and have done to my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Fitflop Walkstar III, 26 April 2014
This is my third pair of Walkstar III Fitflops. I can't fault them they are consistenly good. Perfect size and fit, extremely comfortable and good colour. I have arthritis in my ankle but these actually help me walk comfortably and pain free I wear them as slippers and outdoor shoes. In the winter I just add toe socks and I have warm feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fitflop Walkstar, 4 Mar. 2014
I'm very happy with these fitflops. I already have several pairs of fitflops, their just so comfy i love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfort comfort comfort!, 26 Jun. 2014
Good price, fast delivery, lovely fit, bronze colour goes with everything. And they are sooo comfortable. First day there was a slight rub between the toes on one foot but in the second day they had softened and it didn't happen again. I have a wide foot and some reviews say buy a size larger but I bought usual size and they are perfect. They soften after the first wear so if you go up a size I think they might end up too big. I am pleased with these fit flops and hope to buy more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Summer time and the walking is easy, 20 May 2014
Katharine Kirby "Kate" (HELSTON, Cornwall United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
These shoes actually mould to your foot and grow in comfort so don't be too worried if for the first few days they feel tight around the toe fitting or under the wide strap. Just wear them for short walks at first until they settle down.

For me it is the shock absorbing effect that makes the world of difference to summer walking and every day use. Aching knees, pulled hamstrings, flat footedness are all history once you get used to wearing your fitflops. In and out of the water, no problem they dry fast. Out in the garden, just hose off your feet and shoes together before you come in.

Make sure to paint your toe nails to match your Walkstars for a final flourish!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and gorgeous - what more can you ask for, 22 July 2014
B. Farnan "Bub" (Original Washington) - See all my reviews
After commenting on a friends pair of fitflops she was wearing I ordered a pair in a bronze colour!! When they arrived I put them on and I totally agree with my friend, comfy and gorgeous - what more can you ask for.

If you are dithering do go ahead and order a pair, I guarantee you will not be disappointed. I wear mine instead of slippers as they give my poor sore feet support and cushioning at the same time.

I think these are going to be addictive!!

5.0 out of 5 stars extreme comfort, 18 April 2014
I have had various colours in this design and make for many years. I love them as they are so easy to wear and walk in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes, 21 April 2014
There is no shoe more comfortable than these. I have several pairs and love them all. Funky but very easy to wear.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed..., 24 Jun. 2014

The toe post on one of this pair felt a bit awkward when I first tried them on, but I presumed that the leather was just a bit stiff & needed to soften. I wore them in the house on & off for short periods then wore them for a whole day at work. By the end of the day I was really sore where the toe post had been pushing into the base of my second toe & it's taken about a week for the swelling to go down. I'm still left with a fading blood blister. I've never experienced any discomfort ever with new Fitflops & I don't know whether it's a change in design on a newer version or a one-off fault with a second pair. Unfortunately, now that I've worn them out & about, & no longer have the packaging, I'm left with a pair that I can't return & can't wear... grrrr!