4.0 out of 5 stars Get a size bigger
Published 1 month ago by Sandra N.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too narrow
I have purchased these fit flops last year and they were 3 cm wider ( I have measured them against the 2013 pair). I had to keep them as on vacation but really sorry to see the width disappear.

Is this to save costs?

The overall quality is excellent, please start making them wider again.

Published 2 months ago by THG

4.0 out of 5 stars Get a size bigger, 30 July 2014
Having made the mistake of buying my usual size 4 on a previous purchase of Fitflops I now know to buy a size bigger than normal. So these size 5 Fitflops were just perfect. They are extremely comfortable and supportive and were recommended by my orthopaedic surgeon to help with my mid foot arthritis. I would have given a 5 star rating but the lowest level of the frilly bit on the toe thong rubbed and made a blister on each second toe. Hopefully the fabric will soften up with wearing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Walking on air, 5 Aug 2014
They arrived in time to take them on holiday. I wore them while exploring hill towns in Tuscany. They are so comfortable, I would not have noticed my feet at all, except for the admiring glances they received. I love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and girly, 24 Jun 2014
Comfy and flattering. These Fitflops are great with skirts and dresses and slimmer on the foot than other styles. I love the girly flower design on top too and have received compliments when wearing.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfort comfort comfort !!!, 25 May 2014
excellent shoes for summer feet - was very sceptical as not good with thong type sandles but these are so fab that i have bought 5 different styles !!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, 3 Jun 2014
I love Fit Flops and have them in lots of styles and colours. I find them very comfortable, they support my feet properly and they look great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit flops are the best...., 30 May 2014
I have got about 10 pairs, so I knew what to expect. They are extremely comfortable and I would recommend them to anybody. Love them

3.0 out of 5 stars Too narrow, 11 July 2014
THG (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews

Is this to save costs?

The overall quality is excellent, please start making them wider again.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 30 April 2014
I am a big fitflop fan and these do not disappoint. Great quality and extremely comfortable. Quicker delivery than buying from fitflop direct too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Inaccurate sizing, 4 July 2014
I own several pairs of fit flops, all nominally the same size, however when I placed these alongside other pairs they were clearly much shorter and narrower. Sent them back and re ordered the next size up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 28 July 2014
These fit flops fit so well and give good support for walkers. Unusually they make my feet appear smaller!

Very attractive top and the colour goes with most things without looking too heavy.