5.0 out of 5 stars Big and spongy
Fantastic colours and details, well impressed for the price! Everyone loves it, even if it is BIG!
Easy to find in your handbag, that's for sure!
Published 20 months ago by Gill

1.0 out of 5 stars Despicable quality!
Without doubt the worst quality item I have ever purchased from amazon, the print on the phone case is very cheap, nasty and of dreadful quality (let's face it, I bought it for the picture so you'd think they would make it a half decent one)

Published 20 months ago by John Lightfoot

5.0 out of 5 stars Big and spongy, 29 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Angelina(TM) Cute Popular Minions Despicable Me 2 Rubber Soft Silicone Phone Case Cover for iPhone 4 4S Blue Color Two Eyes (Electronics)
Easy to find in your handbag, that's for sure!

1.0 out of 5 stars Despicable quality!, 21 Sept. 2013
John Lightfoot "lighty" (england) - See all my reviews

I was going to return it the minute I opened it, but on realising I would have to pay the postage back to CHINA! I have binned it and learnt my lesson, I will never deal with this seller ever again. 0/10

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 Jan. 2014
This case is amazing! its a bit bigger than usual cases and is a bit of hassle to put in your pocket but I love it! its hard to loose because its so big and I do have a tendency to drop my phone and the case helps because its so padded it just bounces back up and doesn't do any damage to the phone

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 Oct. 2013
Excellent quality and extremely good value for money I have ordered other phone cases before but this one is the best so far

2.0 out of 5 stars Horrible quality, 30 Oct. 2013
The printed picture is just terrible quality, faded and bad colour. The picture has lines over it, do not buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Angelina Phone Case, 17 Nov. 2013
Brilliant, great product. Received quickly and excellent value for money. Thank you. Would recommend. This product is of a high quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars A truly Despicable Phone Cover, 11 Dec. 2013
Minster 66 (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
An appalling badly printed phone cover, looks faded and worn. Do not buy, Oh how I wish I'd read the reviews.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very poor image quality, 9 Dec. 2013
Got to say this is worst case ive ever brought the image is faded and really dull,already ordered a replacement from elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 23 Feb. 2014
really good price. cute and protects your phone from fall damage. would recommended it to All minion lovers. came on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my minion, 21 Feb. 2014
I love my minion! :) . I had to wait a few weeks but it was real bargain and worth it!