Style Name: Crossfire-Bow|Change

on 27 April 2014
My child loves it. Very happy with this product and would recommend. Its different than the normal guns which makes it more fun.
on 3 January 2015
This is 100% the best nerf gun we have ever owned and we have owned a lot of nerf guns. We got this for my my youngest sons 7th birthday. He loves zombies so that was the first bonus for him. He loves archery so the cross bow idea instead of the plain gun really appealed to him. It is extremely easy to put together you just have to clip the front bow to the gun, pop the 4 bullets in the front, click back the trigger and go. It's not too stiff like some nerf guns and you don't have to reload every shot as the 4 bullets just shoot one after the other. 1 down side is it only holds 4 bullets but that's notbothered son at all. It has a sight on top for easy aiming and my son has enjoyed shouting plastic cups around the garden with excellent precision for a plastic toy. I also recommend buying the extra pack of bullets.
on 9 April 2014
My grandson loves this product, He has a variety of Nerf toys and rates this one very highly.
You can't go wrong with Nerf toys.
on 15 April 2014
another nerf addition asked for by my 12 year old for his birthday, very happy as always good quality toy
on 28 November 2015
Exactly what you expect from Nerf. I did buy this for my gun mad son who is only 4 as he desperately wanted 1. I would say i made a mistake doin so as he has hardly used it, only as he doesnt have another sibling to play along with and isnt old enough to play out yet. Saying tht my money definately wasnt wasted as i know when he's bit older he'll still want to play with it nd be able to enjoy it
on 21 November 2015
Sturdy, cheap and fun. Looks exactly as it does in the photograph and much like any Nerf toy, fires the darts at a good speed and distance. I would say be careful using indoors near fragile objects and also, whilst outdoors seems like a good idea trying to find the green darts in bushes can be tricky. Best used in an open space.
on 18 May 2015
I bought 2 of these for my boys aged 7 & 10. They absolutely love them, as does my husband! They are light in weight & hold 4 darts. They also take the normal blue darts from other Nerf guns which is helpful. Boys are delighted & they are actually very accurate too! Delivered quickly so no complaints from me!
on 1 August 2014
This is a great toy my 6 year old is well happy with it
on 17 September 2015
Superb weapon!!! Had a lot of fun with two of these in the garden over the summer - 5 year and 30-something year old spent a lot of time retrieving the 'bullets' from neighbours hedges but had a blast doing it !
on 18 February 2014
Bought for grandsons birthday it was well packaged and he was delighted with his present thanks will recommend to others