on 2 April 2014
This review is for my friend.She bought these last year and was so disappointed in the sizing----she is an18 and bought a 20 and they still wouldn't fit her.I have a pair almost the same from a different company and they are a 16 and fit me fine----so I ended up with hers,even though they didn't pull up on me at the time!!! My hard work and dieting was a success and now they do fit.My friend eventually 'plucked up' the courage to send for some more of these[she REALLY loved them!] and sent for the 24[!] and they fit her nicelySo at last she's a happy bunny ---thank goodness.So I don't know if that's any help---possibly not as there seems to be quite a discussion in the sizing.The jeans are a lovely stretch denim,the embroidery sets them off really well BUT yes, they are a little long to be 'crops' in the true sense of the word.However a bit of handy work with a needle and thread would cure any' length problem'.Now the' correct size' has been purchased,everyone is happy!!My friend wanted the black also,sadly they didn't have her size in stock,but we will keep checking.The delivery time is very good indeed,also.
on 5 November 2014
These are as stated, very small sizing and am pleased I erred on the side of caution as they are still a bit close fitting. However the lovely stretch material still makes them a comfortable fit. They are just the right length for me for cut off's (am 5ft 7ins) and the patern is well placed and very pretty. Would definitely recommend these as a purchase but would advise ordering at least one size up.
on 15 March 2014
My wife loves them as do ALL her friends, comfortable, trim and a nice eye catching pattern on the leg plus the buttons. GREAT !
on 4 July 2014
Despite ordering a size larger than usual,as I had read a previous review , I found the trousers were to small .
I would suggest 2 sizes larger than usual would fit.
on 19 August 2014
I bought these as I had previously bought some shorts from the same company, however, though I bought exactly the same size at the short these were way too small for me....could even get them over my bum! Unfortunately I therefore had to send them back which I was a little sad about as the quality and style were first class.....just gonna have to shed the pounds!
on 9 July 2014
size 18 was more like a twelve then 18 . they fitted my housemate who had them instead.
on 6 January 2014
Would recommend this product, great for holidays or summer gardening, very comfortable to wear. Would buy more if they came in other colours.
on 30 April 2014
Having reviewed previous comments I bit the bullet and ordered these trousers. I struggled to get into them but once on they didn't feel too back until I tried to sit down in them and then oh boy!. Material feels quite nice and they felt durable. They fitted nicely around the waist if a little snugly so a larger size seems to be a better bet. I'll be thinking about this again before possibly ordering a larger size
on 15 June 2015
These were supposed to be size 24 but we're 16/18. Given to a friend but will be very wary in future.......
on 18 July 2015
Arrived late. No way is this a size 16, I wear size 14 / 16 clothing and I couldn't even pull them up over my knees. The sizing from this company on a lot of clothing is way out. Where as i have also bought clothes that are spot on for sizing. Oh well,gone are the days when you could buy british clothes in shops without fitting on and they would actually fit. Looks ok and well packaged.