4.0 out of 5 stars Subtitles not as described
Just to inform other potential buyers I will list the subtitles to each movie in the blu ray boxset:
Shaun of the Dead: English SDH, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Dutch
Hot Fuzz: English SDH, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Korean, Norwegian, Portugese, Swedish, Traditional Mandarin
The World's End: English SDH
Published 7 months ago by Morten S. Bruun

3.0 out of 5 stars Would highly recommend them. -2 stars for quality of casing
Two of the blu ray cases within the box set came broken, im not sure if this is down to the distributer or the courier. The quality of the contained films however are top notch. Would highly recommend them. -2 stars for quality of casing.
Published 1 month ago by d

4.0 out of 5 stars Subtitles not as described, 28 Feb 2014
Morten S. Bruun (Copenhagen, Denmark) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Three Flavours Cornetto Trilogy [Blu-ray] [Region Free] (Blu-ray)
Shaun of the Dead: English SDH, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Dutch
The World's End: English SDH

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid Trilogy - Nice Blu Ray Set, 29 Dec 2013
For £20 you get a fantastic bargain - I owned Shaun and Fuzz on DVD, but for £20 I thought I'd upgrade to BR.
What you get is the three films in separate Amaray cases, each with hours of bonus material (everything and more from the DVD releases) and each has an Ultraviolet copy.
The 3 Blu Rays are housed is a really nice metallic slipcase.

Shaun Of The Dead is an all time classic, Hot Fuzz (for me) is the low point in the trilogy and The World's End is by far the oddest of the three but with very strong performances from Simon Pegg and Nick Frost.

A great set- 10+ hours of bonus material, UV copies, and excelent picture and sound for all three films.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great! - but why Ultraviolet?, 4 Jan 2014
The films are absolutely impeccable, love all three!

The casing was only very slightly damaged when I got the box set, something I always half expect when ordering such things online, but the big problem for me is the use of Ultraviolet as a digital copy in any DVD or Blu Ray. I can only say that Ultraviolet is utterly rubbish and not worth a second of your time. I saw that some people got put through to iTunes when they complained, but in my opinion the digital copies should run through something like iTunes in the first place because then they'd (a) be of a good quality and (b) they'd actually work properly.

But again, the films are absolutely fantastic, it's just a shame that Ultraviolet was chosen to accompany them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential Blu-ray box set, 18 April 2014
Love all 3 movies regardless and this box set didn't disappoint.

I'm no expert but I know when I've been given a blu-ray of poor quality. Overall the picture quality is great, the sound for all 3 movies was very good in 5.1

There's lots of extras too... but I haven't watched them yet.

When I got the box set, The Worlds End Blu-ray wouldn't play. I reported this and within a day and a half I had replacement! Very good service. Hence the 5 stars still.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab - everything I could have wanted!, 3 Jan 2014
If you're a fan then it's well worth the buy. Very funny and still entertaining no matter how many times I watch them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Immense, 24 Dec 2013
Buy it now! Great films, it's just something every home should have ! Pegg and Frost finish their trilogy with a huge bang!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Comedy Trilogy Ever, 4 Jun 2014
Brilliant comedy trilogy from the director Edgar Wright. My favourite in order,

1. Shaun Of The Dead
2. The Worlds End
3. Hot Fuzz ( Hot Fuzz was actually filmed in Edgar Wrights hometown of wells )

All the Blu Rays in the set are all Individual Cases.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, only one problem..., 3 Jan 2014
Alex Hodgkinson (Argonia, Tamriel) - See all my reviews
My favourite series of films! The World's End is my favourite film ever! My only problem is how bad the blu ray is for Shaun of the Dead! The audio is way off. I'm going to buy this on DVD as well, because I can hardly hear the voices over the music...

5.0 out of 5 stars The Three Flavours Cornetto Trilogy, 16 Dec 2013
being a fan of the first two movies this became a bargain to get The Worlds End and upgrade my collection. DVD set arrived undamaged and on time.I would recommend to anyone all Three are brilliant

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these films, 14 Dec 2013
P. Barber "Barbs" (Devon) - See all my reviews
These are probably three of my favourite films ever made. I have watched each of them a number of times and still find them amazingly entertaining.

The Three Flavours Cornetto Trilogy [Blu-ray] [Region Free]