I have tried numerous shampoos (from medical to natural ones) but this shampoo definitely works best for me. It is too early to say if long term use will cure my scalp but I know for sure that , unlike almost any other product so far, it really soothes the scalp, it feels good after washing, and doesnt do any drying or irritation. I am ordering a big bottle now.
Published 4 months ago by Dju

2.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately, the shampoo has not done what I expected ...
Unfortunately,the shampoo has not done what I expected it to do, after reading the information provided by the supplier and comments from other users. The person I bought it for still had an itchy scalp after trying it!
Published 5 months ago by Ann Waterhouse

5.0 out of 5 stars ... medical to natural ones) but this shampoo definitely works best for me, 20 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Handmade Natural Lavender Shampoo - Range No.4 - Eczema / Alopecia / Scalp Rash / Itchy Scalp / Dermatitis Relief - 25ml - Sample / Travel Size (Misc.)

4.0 out of 5 stars itch preventer, 3 Feb. 2014
This was fairly effective in alleviating the itchty patch I had on my scalp.Will probably recommend and order in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Natural Lavender Shampoo, 5 April 2014
This product has a lovely subtle fragrance, not at all overpowering. I have actually ordered and used this for my beloved Westie who has had a reoccuring skin problem for a few years and no matter what her vet prescribes, nothing has cleared up her skin condition as quickly as this wonderful gentle shampoo, I love it and she smells nice thank you so much

5.0 out of 5 stars nice product, 8 Sept. 2013
Postage and packing good. Arrived quickly. Nice smell and texture. Washes cleanly off your skin. Love the feel of it. Leaves skin soft.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... Beauty Consultant I Have to rate this shampoo as EXCELLENT, WONDERFUL, 27 Mar. 2015
As a former Beauty Consultant I Have to rate this shampoo as EXCELLENT, WONDERFUL,FANTASTIC ..... the very best I have EVER used .... I shall be buying this PERFECT shampoo for the rest of my life. Five stars not enough; should be 10 STARS. Only purchased the sample size, but because it is so well made, with ALL natural ingredients, you need very little. My hair has NEVER been in such good clean condition, it has made a world of difference to my hair and scalp, I have allergies so need to be careful with the products I use, this item has improved the condition of my scalp and hair beyond recognition. BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT ..... you will be so happy, as am I !!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars but this is fantastic for eczema, 19 Jan. 2015
wish it was a little cheaper, but this is fantastic for eczema, and it does last.

2.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately, the shampoo has not done what I expected ..., 22 Oct. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Aug. 2014
brilliant product will order again

4.0 out of 5 stars Natural Laveder Shampoo, 7 Jan. 2014
Sarah (TAUNTON, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
So many products smell nothing like the flower they are named to be, but this really does smell of lavender! It washes your hair really nicely and leaves you with this lovely perfume, but the bottle is so small that it works out to be very expensive, so I probably will not buy it again.