5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bike!
Very very happy with this purchase. This is a sturdy, well made bike and looks very nice. My 7-year old son loves it! It also has a bigger frame than other 20" bikes, which is perfect for my son.
Published 8 months ago by Maria Scaparra

3.0 out of 5 stars Good bike- shame someone broke it.
Published 3 months ago by Lucy J. Ennis

3.0 out of 5 stars Good bike- shame someone broke it., 31 Aug 2014
This review is from: Muddyfox Rise 24" BMX Bike - Gents - Blue and Green - New Range. (Misc.)
Great bike but at the factory someone had over tightened the headset and rear hub bearings so the rear wheel and handlebars didn't turn until we fixed it! so needed to fix it. Unfortunately we put it together the night before his birthday (bad planning) so didn't have time to do anything about it. Just fixed it ourselves. And it slightly ruined his birthday that my husband had to spend a couple of hours fixing it. Pleased with the bike though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bike!, 29 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 15 Jan 2014
7 Year old Grandson is delighted with his new bike, It looks a very solid bike which will hopefully stand the bashing which I know my Grandson will do.