on 18 January 2014
Much smaller than in the picture and looks like something out of the 20p machine! Have now given it to my 3 yr old daughter.
on 17 January 2014
The ring is nothing like the pictures advertised, it ismaller, it is looking like a squashed flower and very sharp around the edges. I am very disappointed.
on 29 December 2013
Really small ring not like the picture. The flower has nothing to do with the picture. It is not good to put a picture different than the actual ring.
on 4 February 2014
Looks nothin like the pic, looks nothin like a flower has a very squashed look 2 it. Very disappointed but crnt complain abwt price, as it was VERY cheap (and looks it) I wud not recommend this ring 2 b bought 4 a child as it has sharp edges.
on 29 March 2014
It took forever to arrive .... It's small and I mean tiny... Looks plastic and it's just awful... Don't waste your money.... I gave it to my five year old granddaughter so disappointed
on 15 March 2014
It may be cheap (inexpensive) but I received several admiring comments on it. It is adjustable but comfortable which is more than you can say for some adjustable rings. A good buy.
on 14 April 2014
This is a low cost little silver coloured ring for occasional wear - It looks quite effective really pleased with it - would recommend this
on 21 March 2014
This ring is something Not something I will be wearing its horrible not what I expected at all never again