5.0 out of 5 stars I Love It!
Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, not worth the high price at all
Published 4 months ago by Em Mc

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, not worth the high price at all, 6 April 2014
Em Mc (Steel City, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dualit 89300 Chrome Hand Mixer, 400 Watt, Chrome (Kitchen & Home)
Don't spend all this; buy one for about 20. Mine was dogy from the outset and overheated within minutes. I didnt buy it from amazon (regrettably) and so returned to Dualit directly. Reply letter said 'yes, unrepairable but give us 6.95 to post or back to you or we will bin it, or receive 34% off a new one.' Dreadful way to deal with a genuine fault. Never again, proceed with caution!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love It!, 30 Jan 2014
This is a really good hand held mixer. I have a large Kenwood Chef and wanted a hand mixer. I was going to have a matching pair but read some reviews on Which about the performance of this make and model. It has not disappointed. Lots of power even when mixing heavy dough. 3 sets of attachments and stylish looking machine. I would certainly recommend this to anyone who want to have a professional quality hand held mixer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid and stylish, 25 Jun 2014
P. Cusack "river view" (IRELAND) - See all my reviews
There have been mixed reports on this hand mixer but my experience has been totally satisfactory. It's a stylish machine, easy to use and store and so far has proved solid and reliable.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother poor finishes, 12 Mar 2014
Being generous, never actually got to use it. Arrived opened it up and there were marks on the cable like dried flour. Tried putting the whisks in turned it on and they wouldn't turn properly, so turned it upside down to have a look and it was then I noticed that the plastic holders for one of the whisks was broken . Disappointed I do a lot of baking so I now have a kenwood which is proving fantastic