5.0 out of 5 stars I Love It!
Published 17 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, not worth the high price at all
Published 15 months ago by Em Mc

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, not worth the high price at all, 6 April 2014
Em Mc (Steel City, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dualit 89300 Chrome Hand Mixer, 400 Watt, Chrome (Kitchen & Home)
Don't spend all this; buy one for about £20. Mine was dogy from the outset and overheated within minutes. I didnt buy it from amazon (regrettably) and so returned to Dualit directly. Reply letter said 'yes, unrepairable but give us £6.95 to post or back to you or we will bin it, or receive 34% off a new one.' Dreadful way to deal with a genuine fault. Never again, proceed with caution!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love It!, 30 Jan. 2014
This is a really good hand held mixer. I have a large Kenwood Chef and wanted a hand mixer. I was going to have a matching pair but read some reviews on Which about the performance of this make and model. It has not disappointed. Lots of power even when mixing heavy dough. 3 sets of attachments and stylish looking machine. I would certainly recommend this to anyone who want to have a professional quality hand held mixer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid and stylish, 25 Jun. 2014
There have been mixed reports on this hand mixer but my experience has been totally satisfactory. It's a stylish machine, easy to use and store and so far has proved solid and reliable.

2.0 out of 5 stars A waste of money., 22 Mar. 2015
I bought one of these two years ago from our local hardware shop and great cost as my old very cheap mixer had finally given up After many years of use. I chose this one as it looked solid, well built and had the Dualit name. One year on after moderate use the blades started catching. I bought new blades but this didn't work. It turned out that the bits that hold the blades and turn them are made of plastic and they had lost their grip hense the problem. I got in touch with Dualit to be told that as I was now a week past the guarantee deadline I couldn't have a replacement, unless of course I would buy another with a little discount for good will! Stupidly I did. One and year and one month later guess what? Yes, it has happened again, even though the customer service person at Dualit told me that this particular problem had been resolved. I notice that the price of this mixer has reduced hugely since I bought the first one. Please don't be fooled, it is not fit for purpose.

1.0 out of 5 stars my old 1980s one I gave away so I could have a swanky chrome one was a bad choice., 15 Jan. 2015
I've just rung Dualit this is the second hand mixer...first one I used for icing and cake mix ( hardly hard work, I didn't even use the dough hook!) broke after warranty...rang them..can't fix engine due to their design, I accepted 25% off 2 years later, very few cakes made using the hand mixer as I have food processor, same fault, offered bigger discount....rip off! All they could offer me was empathy! And it's a very heavy mixer to hold for more than a few minutes, my old 1980s one I gave away so I could have a swanky chrome one was a bad choice...if I could say no stars I would! Don't buy

5.0 out of 5 stars nothing like Dualit, 14 April 2015
WOW it is as good as the previous model, 4 speeds instead of 5 but the same powerful motor! Dualit did not disappoint me. Personally, I like the old sating finishing more than the new models but this is only a minor issue. Still the best handheld mixer around, I love it!

3.0 out of 5 stars The item was delivered on time and looked as decribed ..., 25 Nov. 2014
The item was delivered on time and looked as decribed, however it was returned broken within a few weeks. We did get a new one which so far is performing well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother poor finishes, 12 Mar. 2014
Being generous, never actually got to use it. Arrived opened it up and there were marks on the cable like dried flour. Tried putting the whisks in turned it on and they wouldn't turn properly, so turned it upside down to have a look and it was then I noticed that the plastic holders for one of the whisks was broken . Disappointed I do a lot of baking so I now have a kenwood which is proving fantastic

5.0 out of 5 stars Dualit Hand Mixer., 24 Feb. 2015