4.0 out of 5 stars peppa pig series 1 volume one
My son really enjoyed this as he is a big fan of Peppa Pig and is always watching it on tv xx
Published 3 months ago by anouska

What is the return Policy? I did not see it, How can I return It? I will finish this account, because they set it for one click order!!! I do not know who ordered it, but this site is one big virus!!!!
Published 2 months ago by slavka majzlanova

4.0 out of 5 stars peppa pig series 1 volume one, 2 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars great toddler viewing, 15 Jun 2014
My grandson just loves peppa pig it's a godsend on a rainy day even I laugh at the antics of peppa and her family and friends

5.0 out of 5 stars Peppa Pig- Great entertainment., 28 Mar 2014
My Grandchildren love it. It's the perfect way for them to relax and unwind after nursery and learn at the same time

5.0 out of 5 stars Instant fun, 27 Feb 2014
This is so quick and works perfectly! and all for free when streamed on prime. I wish the prime fees weren't going up but if full length movies work this well, it will be good value for a year. Peppa Pig is great. Simple and funny and happy, perfect for small children and Mummies wanting a short quiet break.

5.0 out of 5 stars My two year old loves it., 14 Mar 2014
First time I've tried streaming from amazon (and not lovefilm as usual), It was very fast and the first season of Pegga pig was free (for prime members). My two year old daughter loves pegga pig and enjoyed the episodes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for kids - and grown ups, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Peppa Pig - Series 1 Volume One (Amazon Instant Video)
My husband and I have a rule that we're not allowed to watch new episodes of Peppa Pig with the baby, without the other parent being there. They're just too good to miss an episode!

The show is gender balanced (Peppa's favourite colour is red, not pink - refreshing, and she loves jumping in muddy puddles. Miss Rabbit does most of the jobs in the show - including running the fire station).

It has some genuinely laugh-out-loud moments for the grown ups - usually provided by the dry humour in the narration.

Enough about us - our 18-month old loves it too, and will shout Peppa! Peppa! at the TV. As soon as they all fall over laughing, she will shout, "Again! Again!" before the titles even roll. It's a great show.

1.0 out of 5 stars I do not want this item. I did not see it and I did not order it!, 24 April 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars ummm, 6 Mar 2014
Seriously think the whole buying needs to be looked at kids brought this and i didn't even know they had

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor production quality, 2 Mar 2014
The production quality is extremely poor compared to other animations. In addition I found it very boring stories. Over all, I would never recommend it for any children.