5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious fun for all the family
Do not think that disney equals a kids film, because george of the jungle proves that simply untrue. Brendan Fraser could quite possibly be the king of slapstick comedy, playing the sweet but clumsy George, while Leslie Mann is stunning as the typical Disney heroine. It's predictable yes, but the jokes keep on rolling and even if you can't bear the thought of another...
Published on 2 July 2001 by liannerich@aol.com

3.0 out of 5 stars For the kids.
My kids think it's funny & watch it at least once a week. The only reason I watch it is because Brendan Fraser is running around in a Lion cloth.
Published 11 months ago by Shar

5.0 out of 5 stars George of the Jungle DVD, 3 Mar 2013
Mrs. Joanne Vogiatzis (n ireland) - See all my reviews
My 3 year old son really loves this movie, so it was a lovely surprise to get it at such a cheap price. Speedy delivery and in perfect working order.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab film, 24 Jan 2013
Mrs. J. A. Stoyles (Bridgend, South Wales) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my daughter for Christmas. She loves the film and finds it really funny. She is very happy. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 14 Dec 2012
This is an old family favourite. A gentle, very funny, tongue-in-cheek, Tarzan spoof with a modern twist. Brendan Frazer is total eye candy. Safe for the whole family but intelligent enough for adults....Love it, have watched it over and over, am just now re-buying it in DVD format, as our video player has finally died....

4.0 out of 5 stars :), 6 Dec 2012
Watched this film as a child and loved it so i have bought it for my daughter to hopefully love too, plus i get to watch it again ;)

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny and unexpectedly tender, 12 Oct 2011
I. Macdonald "space_race" (Glasgow, UK) - See all my reviews
A great exercise in fourth wall breaking, this film is fantastic. It might be nostalgia talking, but I found this film as funny on a rewatch a couple of weeks ago as I did the first time I was it when I was 10 years old. This time round, though, I can fully appreciate how fine Mr Fraser looks as the jungle man.

A great film for kids which adults can enjoy too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Drool Fest, 25 April 2010
Get your tissues at the ready ... and no this isn't a weepie. Brendan Fraser in his prime ... dribble!

oh yeah the movie - it's OK as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars hilarious, 5 Mar 2009
Karen Reuter "Ramses276" (Germany) - See all my reviews
My kids and myself enjoyed this movie so much. The role of George of the jungle is tailormade for Brendan Fraser. Fun and action under the sun of the jungle. Have fun

5.0 out of 5 stars Madcap Humour, 10 Jan 2009
There have been stories that have fascinated me as a child and as a man; Tarzan of the Apes is one of them. Didn't we all grow up on Jonny Weismuller and the TV version?

I even read the book after seeing the Greystoke movie and thoroughly enjoyed myself. I was, I believe, ready for a bit of parody on the subject. And I was not wrong.

My son introduced me to this when he was younger. George of the Jungle: a story of the young baby left orphaned and left to live with the apes, a typical Tarzan story, but not with a talking ape or an elephant that thinks it is a dog? Surely not?

But yes, in this film, anything goes. Buy it and enjoy it. I have and I do.

Watch out for that treeeee! Ouch!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Film, Come on George of the Jungle 2!, 13 Aug 2001
By A Customer
This film is our Favourite "One to Watch again". I am 29 and my girlfriend is 25, and we both love this film. If you aint seen it you must!!!!!!!! WHY hasn't there been a sequel? John Clease plays and excellent role by the way.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 1 Aug 2014
Mrs. C. Miller (Newcastle-upon-Tyne) - See all my reviews
funny in a dated way, the kids loved it

George Of The Jungle