5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sandals.
I have several pairs of fitflops now and these go very well
with my collection. The colour is very summery and they
are so comfortable.
Published 8 months ago by stephen rumsey

2.0 out of 5 stars Too wide
Having bought several pairs of Fitflops I ordered a size 6 as before but they were far too wide and I had to return them. The company then did return my money and the postage. It seems it is just this particular style that are coming up too wide at the upper part of the shoe.
Published 10 months ago by SUZY

2.0 out of 5 stars Too wide, 12 Mar. 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars choose a bigger size, 24 July 2014
Actually, they were all but perfect - but when I walked around the house in them for half an hour or so just to be certain, I realised my heel tended to protrude over the back. I tried to get a bigger size (I normally take a size 6, and these were a size 6, so this is why I have deducted two stars because they were too short), but there were none left. so actually I was very disappointed.

3.0 out of 5 stars New fit flop, 16 July 2014
This is my second pair of fit flops. Compared with them I found the new pair slightly narrower and they don't seem to made with the same material. To me they seem a cheaper version although the price was similar. A little disappointed but will keep them. Have decided that when I buy a new pair in future I will purchase them from a shop where I can try them on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sandals., 5 May 2014
I have several pairs of fitflops now and these go very well
with my collection. The colour is very summery and they
are so comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Narrower than previous FitFlops, 21 Aug. 2014
I have given this 5 stars as I simply LOVE them - however, I debated long and hard over which size to get as I didn't want the hassle of ordering 2 sizes and then having to send them back. I already have a pair of walkstar 3 and had to go up a size (I am always a size 7 and have never previously had to go up in any shoe). I ordered the 8 and so glad I did. Also, they are narrower than my previous ones. If you are in doubt, I would advise to go up a size.

Now I have that sorted, they are perfect - lovely soft orange not bright and gaudy looking. They have an ethnic look to them with the beadwork and I simply love them. As soon as they arrived, I had them on my feet all day and they are comfortable to wear although not as soft/padded as my Walkstar 3, but still great. It is just a shame they are so pricey but then I have worn them most days. (the only problem is a very perfect 'V' shape suntan mark on both feet!!)

5.0 out of 5 stars So I highly recommended this company and the shoes, 14 July 2014
First day in these lovely shoes, had comments from other ladies asking where did I buy them from. So I highly recommended this company and the shoes,style and comfort don't normally do together but these do. Also they give you a bit at height,walked all day around Manchester and my feet didn't ache.

5.0 out of 5 stars The service was amazing, ordered wednesday delivery expected anytime from the saturday ..., 26 July 2014
Mrs. T. Hirst - See all my reviews
The service was amazing, ordered wednesday delivery expected anytime from the saturday to the following wednesday, came saturday, well impressed, fantastic service, as for the sizeing i'm a 5 which i ordered but i think there slightly to small, can't make my mind up, my heels right at the edge, i'm worried if i order a 6 they'll be too big and then i won't have any, i have to have them though as there gorgeous, fab colour!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Like walking on air, 20 Aug. 2014
These are so comfortable, and stylish too. I have a couple of different styles of fitflops and these did not disappoint. I have a problem finding comfortable shoes as I am a wide size 9 but FitFlop do some of the styles in my size. I can now walk any distance in comfort, whereas before walking was always painful.
I would recommend these to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another pair for my collection !, 11 July 2014
Great style. These shoes are very comfortable. Lovely design too

5.0 out of 5 stars They are good "shoes" although not cheap they are amazingly comfortable, 9 July 2014
They are good "shoes" although not cheap they are amazingly comfortable. I have had two pairs before. And they really last