4.0 out of 5 stars does exactly what it says on the tin.
works exactly as advertised with great clarity and very little rainbowing in bright sunlight, how ever it is a total finger print magnet (can choose to spend more on an oleophobic protector if you really wish), but i simple wipe usually gets rid of the grease anyway.

Published 15 months ago by acm2000

2.0 out of 5 stars Awful for the price
So awful for the price. Hard to apply (First 2 had bubbles no matter what i did).

3rd was applied perfectly but it picks up dust and oil like no tomorrow.

On the positive side - Size is nice, and the cutouts are perfect (Actually features 3 cutouts for the top instead of some which only have 1 or 2)
Published 17 months ago by GK

4.0 out of 5 stars does exactly what it says on the tin., 9 Jan. 2014
This review is from: [HD CLARITY] Invisible Defender - Nexus 5 Screen Protector Premium HD Crystal Clear Film with [3 PACK/Lifetime Replacement Warranty] High Definition Clarity Film The World's Best Selling Premium EXTREME CLEAR Screen Protector for Google Nexus 5 (Electronics)

little tip for people fitting screen protectors, do it in your bathroom straight after a bath or shower, the damp will remove all the particles from the air and allow you to get a spotless finish when putting it on.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but slightly difficult peeling the second layer off, 12 Nov. 2014
Delivery was speedy. The screens are relatively easy to apply. Although I would advise extra care when removing the top surface layer.... It is pretty easy to actually pull the protector off when trying to separate the top layer at the end... I applied mine carefully on the screen and back, but I hadn't realised that whilst I tried to take the second layer off the back protector (after carefully aligning it, cleaning it free of fluff and dust, I'm quite fussy about these kind of things) it actually took off the protector itself.

Now my back protector has dust bubbles despite my efforts to reapply it (long story, because I didn't realise what happened I packed everything back into the package and by the time I'd realised the protector had quite a bit of dust which refused to separate from the sticky side.... ).

But as long as you're aware of this it is possible to get a really clean and smooth protector on the front and back. It would have been perfect if there was more than one back protector :P Then I can reapply a perfect protector on the back too :P

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin., 3 Nov. 2014
Items included: x3 screen protectors, x1 card to flat out bubbles, x1 cloth, x3 white stickers

Application: out of 10 (10 being easy to apply), i'd give it a 7. I wasted 1 screen protector cos i found it difficult to apply & little fabrics were sticking to the adhesive side that goes on the phone's screen.
Reccomendation: if you do get this, use my tip on how to apply:
1. Remove panel #2 (red sticker)
2. Half one of the long white stickers & stick them on the bottom side (ie where the charger jack is) vertically, & around to the iphone's back, therefore holding your screen protector in place & keeping it aligned to the screen & various corners.
3. Remove adhesive side #1 (black sticker) only partially at the top.
4. Stick that part onto the iphone's top screen
5. Once that is secure, remove white stickers, & remove the rest of the adhesive label (black sticker labelled #1). & Voila! Minimal bubbles (use card thingy to flatten them out) & aligned perfectly :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really really good. I tend to go for the anker screen ..., 20 April 2015
Really really good. I tend to go for the anker screen protectors but they aren't available for this phone... But these are great. They are really easy to apply, but the instructions are very wordy (the anker instructions are much but consise and layed out better) however they did give a really helpful tip that you can (if you end up with dust underneath after application) lift up the corner and just remove it with the sticker. I never knew you could do this, it works really well and is facilitated by the user friendly dust removal stickers (they are a bit like tiny strips of printer labels) but you can wrap them round your finger! Really handy. It also suggested you can use sellotape instead of them which seems so obvious when you think about it...! You also get a separate dust removal sticker for each of the 4 covers. I wasn't keen on the packaging though. The polishing cloth was to small and there bubble removal card was weird but I just used my anker ones...

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good protection, easy application, 26 Feb. 2015
The Invisible Defender does a wonderful job for my Z2. It helps that the phone doesn't have many openings on the front, so the protector only has two small cutouts for the camera and light sensor. It is very easy to apply and the pack comes with some strips of tape you can use to pick up dust front the screen, as you're applying the protector.
+: very smooth operation over the film protector, no loss in touchscreen accuracy
+: no oils after use, screen remains clean with no finger smudges
+: nice set of accessories, including strips of tape for dust cleaning
+: thin but protective
-: instructions are confusing (the leaflet says to first pull off the plastic protector placed on the face of the screen protector, the label on the screen protector says to pull it after applying it, not before)
-: cannot reuse them, as the silicon that sticks to the screen looses its suction power once rinsed (maybe that's the reason it comes in 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality protectors, 6 Aug. 2014
Shaun Dowdall "Shaun Dowdall" (York, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I purchased these for my brand new phone and they are pretty good. You get everything included that you will need for installation, micro fibre cloth, three sticky pads to help remove dust, small card for removing bubbles and obviously the screen protectors.

The cloth is pretty useless to be honest, just pushing the dust around rather than helping to remove it but the sticky pads came in helpful, removing most of the dust left over on my screen without leaving any sticky marks.

The screen protectors are good quality and protect the entire front surface of your phone, not leaving any part unprotected. This is a bonus for anyone who is concerned about the front getting any damage. It does however make it a little trickier to fit your screen protector due to the risk of having it slightly out of place.

For the price, you can't go wrong and I am happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item++, 1 July 2014
Great fit for my Z1 compact, after a few months of use no signs on any scratches on the protector itself. Very easy to keep clean from finger prints and smudges.

2.0 out of 5 stars Awful for the price, 25 Nov. 2013

3rd was applied perfectly but it picks up dust and oil like no tomorrow.

4.0 out of 5 stars worth buying if you will take your time to install, 30 July 2014
D.Saun (Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
Ok, so here's the basics.. In the pack: 3 protectors, stiff card with a rounded corner, sticky strips, instructions, and a cloth. Installation took me about 10 mins of high levels of stress and effort.

The cloth is as usual with these things, not worth using. I had used my phone but not removed the original protector.. This cloth managed to smudge all kinds of dust and grease around my brand new uncovered screen before installing.. So it went in the bin. I recommend using a new, good quality microfiber cloth repeatedly til happy with results.

Sticky strips.. I did fit my screen protector in the bathroom after running a hot shower for a few mins to create steam (drags dust down from floating in the air) so I had little dust to content with, but I still had to use one. It was good, left a little glue residue (if you can call it that) and those tiny marks it did leave were removed with the strip itself. I wrapped a strip round my first 2 fingers and the knack is to 'roll' your fingers on and off the screen gently. I give these 8/10 as it would have been easier if they were a bit longer and wider, I have slim fingers as it is and I had to touch more of the glue side than ideal when trying to get it round my fingers.. And constantly worried about my fingers touching the screen.. You know what I mean! This was the last thing to touch my screen before the protector, and I achieved 100% happiness with no dust, bubbles or marks so they are very effective.

Fitting the protector.. Once your screen is immaculate, it goes on relatively easy, but 2 problems occurred.. Lining it up at the top is difficult when trying to install at the same time, and the more annoying problem I found was I had areas of the protector lifting and creating air underneath when removing the protective top covering (this is stuck to the protector more than the protector is to the screen). I managed to adapt on the go and got away with this creating only 2 air bubbles but they were removed with the card tool. Again just about an 8/10, would be better if the protection layers were easier to remove, and had the tabs elsewhere to allow for lining the protector up and fitting to be easier. I went from top to bottom and it's slightly crooked, but by less than 1mm difference at the bottom. Side to side would be easier.

Stiff card.. Well made, does the job, should last all 3 protector fittings.

Within 2 days of really quite gentle use, my protector has a scratch on it. Small and I have no idea where from. A month of use with the stock one had no marks at all, so I really don't think these are that hard and may wear out quicker than you'd think.. But there is 3 and they have a lifetime replacement warranty with catches, so you may be lucky to never need to buy them again.

I have had similar products I would rate the same, which were cheaper, so they score a bit less for this too. 6.99 and free delivery is just about acceptable. original price of £16 has got to be an epic joke though.

All in all, 8/10 so 4 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars A pleasant surprise for the price., 5 Dec. 2014
Ordered these in haste for an incoming Nexus 6 and was very impressed. You don't get edge to edge coverage as the screen rolls off at the extremes and would result in lift of the protector but taking this into account the films are perfectly sized in my opinion. Also, these seem very scratch resistant while being very thin and difficult to detect. Screen protectors will never repel fingerprints like a bare screen and these are no different in that respect, although they are better than many others I have used.

The pack came with 4 protectors and I managed to get the first one on without any problems. I always clean the screen and lay strips of scotch tape covering the entire screen. This I then pull back while doing the same with the first outer coating of the screen protector, at the same time applying it. This way any dust or grease is carried off by the scotch tape. Can't complain for the price.