4.0 out of 5 stars does exactly what it says on the tin.
works exactly as advertised with great clarity and very little rainbowing in bright sunlight, how ever it is a total finger print magnet (can choose to spend more on an oleophobic protector if you really wish), but i simple wipe usually gets rid of the grease anyway.

Published 7 months ago by acm2000

3.0 out of 5 stars Found this on mobile fun
Saw this product on mobile fun website at double the price, so thought hmm, must be good? Well As I say its Okay, but ended up using the 2nd protector in the 3 pack since as with many other brands still prone to adhesion and bubble issues but finally no 2 did the job. So got 1 left in reserve.
Published 5 months ago by techguychris

4.0 out of 5 stars does exactly what it says on the tin., 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: [HD CLARITY] Invisible Defender - Nexus 5 Screen Protector Premium HD Crystal Clear Film with [3 PACK/Lifetime Replacement Warranty] High Definition Clarity Film The World's Best Selling Premium EXTREME CLEAR Screen Protector for Google Nexus 5 (Electronics)

little tip for people fitting screen protectors, do it in your bathroom straight after a bath or shower, the damp will remove all the particles from the air and allow you to get a spotless finish when putting it on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 18 Dec 2013
Very effective, and comes with all the right tools, including stickers to remove the dust!! I liked the lil squeedgy it comes with. Also arrived pretty efficiently. A good product and a good service.

4.0 out of 5 stars worth buying if you will take your time to install, 30 July 2014
D.Saun (Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
Ok, so here's the basics.. In the pack: 3 protectors, stiff card with a rounded corner, sticky strips, instructions, and a cloth. Installation took me about 10 mins of high levels of stress and effort.

The cloth is as usual with these things, not worth using. I had used my phone but not removed the original protector.. This cloth managed to smudge all kinds of dust and grease around my brand new uncovered screen before installing.. So it went in the bin. I recommend using a new, good quality microfiber cloth repeatedly til happy with results.

Sticky strips.. I did fit my screen protector in the bathroom after running a hot shower for a few mins to create steam (drags dust down from floating in the air) so I had little dust to content with, but I still had to use one. It was good, left a little glue residue (if you can call it that) and those tiny marks it did leave were removed with the strip itself. I wrapped a strip round my first 2 fingers and the knack is to 'roll' your fingers on and off the screen gently. I give these 8/10 as it would have been easier if they were a bit longer and wider, I have slim fingers as it is and I had to touch more of the glue side than ideal when trying to get it round my fingers.. And constantly worried about my fingers touching the screen.. You know what I mean! This was the last thing to touch my screen before the protector, and I achieved 100% happiness with no dust, bubbles or marks so they are very effective.

Fitting the protector.. Once your screen is immaculate, it goes on relatively easy, but 2 problems occurred.. Lining it up at the top is difficult when trying to install at the same time, and the more annoying problem I found was I had areas of the protector lifting and creating air underneath when removing the protective top covering (this is stuck to the protector more than the protector is to the screen). I managed to adapt on the go and got away with this creating only 2 air bubbles but they were removed with the card tool. Again just about an 8/10, would be better if the protection layers were easier to remove, and had the tabs elsewhere to allow for lining the protector up and fitting to be easier. I went from top to bottom and it's slightly crooked, but by less than 1mm difference at the bottom. Side to side would be easier.

Stiff card.. Well made, does the job, should last all 3 protector fittings.

Within 2 days of really quite gentle use, my protector has a scratch on it. Small and I have no idea where from. A month of use with the stock one had no marks at all, so I really don't think these are that hard and may wear out quicker than you'd think.. But there is 3 and they have a lifetime replacement warranty with catches, so you may be lucky to never need to buy them again.

I have had similar products I would rate the same, which were cheaper, so they score a bit less for this too. 6.99 and free delivery is just about acceptable. original price of 16 has got to be an epic joke though.

All in all, 8/10 so 4 stars.

3.0 out of 5 stars Found this on mobile fun, 16 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars 2nd Time Lucky, 11 Nov 2013
Received these for my new Nexus 5, and had the usual trouble applying the first attempt. This is down to my clumsiness, not the product itself. 2nd try and the protector went on absolutely perfect, with no air bubbles at all. The cutouts on this are spot on, which is no mean feat for a device that has only been out a couple of weeks. Very happy with this product, and would recommend it to anyone wanting to protect their new Nexus 5.

1.0 out of 5 stars Forget it, 7 Feb 2014
I have used countless cheep screen protectors on phones, cameras and tablets but I have never come across anything as difficult as these. Having spent a lot of money on a new phone I thought I was doing the right thing by investing in a more expensive screen protector but I was so wrong. Having tried and failed to get all 3 to attach to the phone these went in the bin while I ordered up some much less expensive ones that worked perfectly. Maybe mine came from a bad batch but my advice is to buy the cheaper ones.

1.0 out of 5 stars Why does this product seem so bad?, 12 July 2014
I'm really disappointed with this product. I've bought less expensive products in the past which have done the job well, and hoped this premium price product would be as good or better. Not so. No matter how carefully I clean the screen surface, I have bubble problems, and many of them. The screen surface is also very disappointing. In normal daylight conditions, the surface is smeared and indistinct. I'm giving up on this product and will go back to a more modest product that I know works.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor indeed. Don't waste money buying these., 25 July 2014
Described as fitting the MOTO G these are without doubt the worst screen protectors I've ever tried.

1. A gap of 3-4mm at each side of the protector leaving screen unprotected.
2. Different instructions on protectors to the enclose fitting leaflet.
3. Edges of protector not smoothly cut.

Bought from third party seller. Amazon agreed return and refund so usual excellent Amazon customer service. Shame about the product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rainbow effect, 4 May 2014
I'm not sure if I received a dodgy set of screen protectors but this screen protector introduces the Rainbow effect, its extremely annoying as you can clearly see it at nearly every angle you hold the phone, its more apparent in daylight.

I tried all three and it turned out to be the same, I've now put on a screen protector made by Spigen "Spigen Sony Xperia Z2 Screen Protector [Crystal Clear]" and its much better, no rainbow effect etc.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Dissappionted, 25 Jan 2014
Really disappointed with this product. I bought this thinking it would be easy to apply as it had high reviews.

The first protector I took out had a scratch, thought it could be on the protective layer and proceeded to apply. Once I applied it, that was very difficult, I could see a scratch from the left front facing camera to the ear piece, I could feel this with my finger.

I took it off and tried the second one, before applying it looked fine, used the dust remover, was all fine until a day later than I could see the screen protector had come off on the right light sensor, and see dust had creeped under.

Tried my luck on the third, it's the third day at the moment, I have a few air bubbles, still not happy

Really dissapointed, paid for three and only been able to use one that's not even how it's supposed to be.

I have applied many other branded screen protectors, but I've never had an issue like this. I hope that the product I was sent was faulty, hope something can be done.