5.0 out of 5 stars Great item that my 1 year old loves
Very well made. Soft to touch. Easy to assemble. My 1 year old daughter loves this. I wouldn't worry too much about the review saying it's not safe. It's as safe as any rocking horse could be - ie sure they could hurt themselves if not properly supervised but it definitely isn't badly designed at all so do not buy for that reason.
Published 9 months ago by J. Smith

1.0 out of 5 stars Unsafe
Published 3 months ago by Beth

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Unsafe, 5 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Mamas & Papas Buddy Rocking Horse Toy (Baby Product)
I bought this rocking horse for my daughter for her first birthday. It looks lovely, however I would agree that it is dangerous. The runners seem too short and now at 14 months she has twice fallen off the back of it when it has tipped too far back as she is rocking and the rocking horse has fallen onto her. I have contacted Mamas and Papas about this. My sister has a Mamas and Papas Charlie Caterpiller which seems much safer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item that my 1 year old loves, 9 Sept. 2014
J. Smith (England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous toy., 25 April 2014
This review is from: Mamas & Papas Buddy Rocking Horse Toy (Baby Product)
Such a well built beautiful toy. It's an eye pleaser as well as my 1 year old daughter's friend. That doesn't happen very often together :)
Anyway, I would certainly recommend. She is not crazy about it, but every time she goes on it she smiles very wide.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buddy Small Cute Rocker, 20 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Mamas & Papas Buddy Rocking Horse Toy (Baby Product)
Lovely! A super toy. My granddaughter loves it. Buddy is a traditional looking rocking horse suitable for boys and girls.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little horse., 4 April 2015
This review is from: Mamas & Papas Buddy Rocking Horse Toy (Baby Product)
Brought for my grandson's 1st birthday. He needs to be held on until his legs grow a little longer which will be soon. A rocking horse was my favourite childhood toy so had to buy for my little lad. Great fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Trust it will be fine. Can't wait to see her delight, 10 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Mamas & Papas Buddy Rocking Horse Toy (Baby Product)
Purchased this for our grandaughter, who is still a little too young, so Buddy remained in it's box. Trust it will be fine. Can't wait to see her delight, when she is old enough to enjoy her little horse!

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Misleading Description, 1 Nov. 2014
Very misleading description:-

"Press buddy's ear to hear him neigh"

This should read squeak, you know just like you would expect a horse to do!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fabric. My 11 month old son loves his ..., 15 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Mamas & Papas Buddy Rocking Horse Toy (Baby Product)
Well made. Great fabric. My 11 month old son loves his Buddy. He needs a bit of safe guarding but that's perfectly understandable considering his age and this toy type.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend, 16 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Mamas & Papas Buddy Rocking Horse Toy (Baby Product)
Very cute and well made. Have to add the wooden rocking (feet) which is very easy as you are supplied with an Allan key. One ear jingles and one squeaks.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to assemble, 12 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Mamas & Papas Buddy Rocking Horse Toy (Baby Product)
Cute toy, easy to assemble, although my nephew fell over rocking backwards which was hilarious but possibly unsafe??

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›