5.0 out of 5 stars Magical mystery tour!
I love Chanda Hahn's Unfortunate Fairytale series. She transports you to the land of the Fae, and brings fairy tales into real life scenarios.

This latest offering is a real page turner; I honestly couldn't put it down. Finished in 2 days.
I just had to know what was going to happen to Mina and Jared.

I appreciate this is aimed at the teen...
Published 15 months ago by TL Clark

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmm...feeling disappointed.
The first half was tedious- more of the same heart break whinging over Brody and repetitive 'I don't trust you' arguments with Jared. I just really didn't much care about anything happening. Second half won back some merit. I quite liked the stuff on the fae plane. It's a real shame: The first book was so promising, the following two just haven't quite met the mark. My...
Published 6 months ago by jedge

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical mystery tour!, 30 Aug 2013
This review is from: Fable (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale Book 3) (Kindle Edition)

I just had to know what was going to happen to Mina and Jared.

I appreciate this is aimed at the teen market, but as a 30something I still enjoy these books.

Trying not to divulge spoilers, so all I'll say is if you're looking for a fantasy book with loveable characters that you care about, then you should give this series a go.

I'm just waiting for the next book; hurry Chanda!

5.0 out of 5 stars HAS TO BE A FOURTH DANG IT!!!!!, 9 Aug 2014
This review is from: Fable (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
The best in the series, Chanda! PLEASE PLEASE MAKE A FOURTH!!!!!!! Amazing. Anyone of all ages- who can read would love this.
I have been comparing certain songs to all three books. And I apologize first, as you are probably groaning because all three songs are Sugababes. Sorry, blame my nana for introducing me to them- showing me there music dummies..... 'Hanging On a Star' by Sugababes" for Book 1 Book 2: Every Heart Broken, also by ". Book 3 Sunday Rain ALSO *automatic groan from readers* *smiles sheepishly* "ditto
I swear, you are my favourite (I'm British) fictional/fantasy writer of all time. Okay this message is getting longer than planned...... whatever *smirks then burst in to tears* Why kill Jared though? WHY? My eyes were watering! Yup, definitely watering.
So sad, but good with the dramatic-Ness scenes in the book. I almost thought Charlie was dead..... Okay, definitely getting too deep and message is getting too long. -___- oh look! A rare Leila (my name-pronounced Layla) whale! Ho fascinating!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brought laughter and tears to my eyes, 7 Sep 2013
Kathryn Wilson "aztecmermaid" (Hertfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fable (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
This book is well written and filled with the best dreamy detail you could imagine, one of the reasons why Chanda Hahn is one of my favourite authors. I am 13 and loved and still love reading all of her books. I got so attached to each of the books, I would read one in less than a day! Really... really can't wait for the next book, and the next.. keep coming with them brilliant books!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't put it down..., 4 Sep 2013
This review is from: Fable (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
This book series just keeps getting better and better! It's so easy to get lost in the story. I finished it the same day I bought it! I wish I didn't have to wait for the next one. And I also hope Chanda Hahn writes it so that Mina and Jared can be together in the end!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 14 Oct 2014
Mrs. R. Middlemiss "juieg9irgie" (rig8erjge8) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fable (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
this is a really good book and it really made me think much more deeply about all my fairytales! its such a good idea to write about all the old brother grimm fairytales but in the modern world =) I had to do that at school but i couldnt quite get to grips with it, it wasnt my style of writing but here the author handles it perfectly, with loads of suspence and drama! Cant wait until the fourth book comes out! i soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo badly want to see whether mina has the guts to kill jared! i hope this is thelast book because i could not wait for the fifth book! i reccomend this for all ages from 6 and up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Can Mina save what is most dear to her before time runs out?, 10 Sep 2014
This review is from: Fable (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
This series just keeps getting better! Just like in the other books, Mina continues to get dragged into stories, until she finds a way to fight it. However, her refusal to play the game leads to disastrous consequences, and Mina is forced to take drastic action and travel to the fae plain in a desperate attempt to save what is most precious to her before time runs out. This is by far the most eventful book so far, and the ending will leave you totally stunned, and impatient for the next installment!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fable, 6 July 2014
This review is from: Fable (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
I've read the other books in this set and I love them is there any more I recommend to everyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Is there a fourth book?, 6 July 2014
This review is from: Fable (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
I thought this book and the other two are amazing. I just don't know if there will be another one out because it ended on a bit of a cliff-hanger. I would like to know if there is a fourth book.
But the series is amazing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nix, 1 July 2014
This review is from: Fable (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
I chose four star because It is really good but sometimes to much going on. I like the part when Mina finds Nix alive. I really dislike the part where Mina mixes the two brothers together and make Teague strong. I recommend it for 10+

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read..., 30 Jun 2014
This review is from: Fable (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Read this on my kindle while on holiday, am not sure if the series continues but I hope so as I really enjoyed it