5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this NOW
This is fab, it is well made and cosy, my twins love it. My boy tends to fall asleep on it, which is great, it stops him crying when we put him on and he is very advanced in holding his head up, he could do it from 8 weeks on already. It can be easily wiped clean after milk accidents and is very cosy. I only regret I didn't buy two one for each of my twins.
Published 10 months ago by Birgit Vosper

3.0 out of 5 stars Round dust magnet
Brought this to help make tummy time for my daughter easier. The cushion is good with different textures and rustling sounds but perhaps too large for a small baby.

The rug portion can be rolled up and tucked into the back of the cushion when not needed to make the cushion more round otherwise the back is quite flat.

Biggest downside it it attracts a...
Published 10 months ago by MummyS

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this NOW, 30 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Mamas & Papas Tummy Time Snugglerug Activity Toy (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars An ideal presecnt for a baby, 17 Jan. 2014
My granddaughter loves to stretch out and play safely on her play mat. An ideal present to buy for a baby

4.0 out of 5 stars My grandson is not like that. He is very energetic and does not ..., 9 July 2014
I have seen many babies that are left on the floor and they stay there, on their tummies without complaining. My grandson is not like that. He is very energetic and does not stay quiet and still for a moment, which I think is really perfect. Maybe not for my daughter! But this activity toy has proven to be good now that he is six months old and she puts him down on his tummy but reaches for everything else. Still I don't regret having bought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it!, 10 May 2015
Amazon customer (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I'm extremely pleased with this Tummy Time mat. The padded mat is beautifully soft and the characters and activity complete this product. Very easy to use, it rolls up neatly once you are finished using it so it doesn't take up much space at all. Perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant quality our little bundle just loves it, 29 Jan. 2015
Brilliant quality our little bundle just loves it. So handy the way the mat rolls up into the wee pouch behind the cushion great easy storage. Just beautiful

5.0 out of 5 stars pleased with my buy, 4 Aug. 2014
top quality item, not just for tummy time, you can use for back, head rest and baby can play with it too. its
lovely. pleased with my buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 9 Mar. 2015
Lovely product,bigger than expected...the mat is really handy,quick delivery..cheaper than argos!

5.0 out of 5 stars Playmat, 5 Sept. 2014
Brilliant just what I needed of the little one,great for travelling

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 6 Dec. 2014
Excellent. My daughter just loves playing with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 April 2015
Excellency for tummy time, our baby loves this

Mamas & Papas Tummy Time Snugglerug Activity Toy