5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this NOW
This is fab, it is well made and cosy, my twins love it. My boy tends to fall asleep on it, which is great, it stops him crying when we put him on and he is very advanced in holding his head up, he could do it from 8 weeks on already. It can be easily wiped clean after milk accidents and is very cosy. I only regret I didn't buy two one for each of my twins.
Published 9 months ago by Birgit Vosper

2.0 out of 5 stars Very dissopointed. After a few weeks thw stitching up ...
Very dissopointed. After a few weeks thw stitching up the sides of the actually mat part came away and thw stuffing came out. Its the type of material isnt strong enough for wriggly babies. also it attracts fluff everything sticks to it! Next time i would just buy the tummy time cushion not the one witht the mat. Quite exspensive for what it is.
Published 6 months ago by Mrs R.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this NOW, 30 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Mamas & Papas Tummy Time Snugglerug Activity Toy (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars An ideal presecnt for a baby, 17 Jan. 2014
My granddaughter loves to stretch out and play safely on her play mat. An ideal present to buy for a baby

2.0 out of 5 stars Very dissopointed. After a few weeks thw stitching up ..., 17 Oct. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars My grandson is not like that. He is very energetic and does not ..., 9 July 2014
I have seen many babies that are left on the floor and they stay there, on their tummies without complaining. My grandson is not like that. He is very energetic and does not stay quiet and still for a moment, which I think is really perfect. Maybe not for my daughter! But this activity toy has proven to be good now that he is six months old and she puts him down on his tummy but reaches for everything else. Still I don't regret having bought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant quality our little bundle just loves it, 29 Jan. 2015
Brilliant quality our little bundle just loves it. So handy the way the mat rolls up into the wee pouch behind the cushion great easy storage. Just beautiful

5.0 out of 5 stars pleased with my buy, 4 Aug. 2014
top quality item, not just for tummy time, you can use for back, head rest and baby can play with it too. its
lovely. pleased with my buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 9 Mar. 2015
Lovely product,bigger than expected...the mat is really handy,quick delivery..cheaper than argos!

5.0 out of 5 stars Playmat, 5 Sept. 2014
Brilliant just what I needed of the little one,great for travelling

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 6 Dec. 2014
Excellent. My daughter just loves playing with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 April 2015
Excellency for tummy time, our baby loves this

Mamas & Papas Tummy Time Snugglerug Activity Toy