5.0 out of 5 stars superb. brilliant and great value
The kitchen was perfEct for my daughter aged 2 she loves it and will nOt stop cooking. Excellent delivery aswell and great value
Published 13 months ago by colin

2.0 out of 5 stars Its Okay
Published 12 months ago by Deborah Lamb

5.0 out of 5 stars superb. brilliant and great value, 26 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun for my family, 1 Oct 2013
This kitchen set is exactly what I need for my 3 year girl. She loves it very much. It is very solid and comes with lots of accessories. The best part is that it makes cooking sounds when turned on, great fun for my family. Will definitely recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 1 Dec 2013
This review is from: deAO Large Size Kitchen Set for Kids Role Play Game (Red OR Pink) (Toy)
Bought this kitchen for my 2 year old's birthday and he absolutely loves it. The fact that it's not a one faced kitchen, it has the dish washer on one side and the oven on the other is brilliant as he really takes ownership of it and all the little bits and bobs keep him well entertained. It could do with more fruit, veg ect....but I guess you can buy those separately. Great product definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 11 Nov 2013
Wonderful Kitchen, my 2 year old niece loves playing with this. The knobs turn as well which she loves. Excellent product.

5.0 out of 5 stars kitchen set for kids, 2 Oct 2013
my daughter really loved your kitchen set, and it was really nice so thanks for your products and i am going to recommend any friend who would like to buy the same products

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality and design, 6 May 2014
really impressed by this kitchen. for the money wasn't too sure whether it would be a 2 second wonder as we purchased a kitchen for my son a few years ago that was more expensive than this and it literally fell apart as we were building it on xmas eve! by contrast, this is sturdy and has stood up to my 14 month old and 4 year old playing it. good accessories with it too. Only issue i have with it is the top pole that holds the extractor bends over slightly and so has a "leaning tower" look which really irritates my OCD!

2.0 out of 5 stars Its Okay, 26 Dec 2013
Purchased a pink kitchen for Christmas for my two girls, 3 yr old and 18 months. Was very easy to assemble. However this is very light, so much so that my 18 month old has great delight in pushing this over, on numerous occasions. It needs to be weighted down in the legs as the slightest touch this falls over - I will be purchasing sand or something that I can pour into the legs to make this more sturdy (there are little holes either end of the legs - not sure why as there are no screws!). I really don't think it was worth the £40 I paid for it. Don't be fooled that this makes sounds!! It does not make sounds, I scanned over the box to check if batteries where needed - you don't! The only sound that this makes is a clacking sound when you turn the oven knobs. The sizes are misleading as is the picture. My 18 month old is a similar size to the girl in the picture against the kitchen. She is not tall by any means. My 3 year old has to sit on her knees to play with this kitchen.

Also the price was put up by a £5 before Christmas! Very cheap product and not worth the money it is advertised for. I cant see it lasting very long.

5.0 out of 5 stars kitchen, 25 Nov 2013
my lil one loves to copy me so bought this for her.
very pleased with the product and she loves it.
nice and sturdy and lots of fab acsessories highly recomend :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen set., 13 Dec 2013
Good value for the money and just what my little granddaughter wanted. Can't wait to see her face when she opens it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 19 Sep 2013
my 4 years daughter always loves to play kitchen, I searched quiet few products on amazoan, and decided to buy this one, I am glad I did, my daughter loves it!
material is solid, another good buy from amazon