5.0 out of 5 stars Work perfectly with my Optoma HD25-LV
I recently bought a 3D projector (a counterfeit lamp destroyed the previous non-3D projector I had).
I've been underwhelmed by 3D TVs I've seen but wanted to see what it was like on a big screen.
The Optoma RF 3D kit is about £90 (with one pair of glasses) and then extra glasses are about £80 a pair.
For £72 I get 4 pairs of these - it's only a bit of fun -...
Published 6 months ago by S. Gamble

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent! But a set broke after three movies!
Very good indeed! I can now watch 3D movies and look like Roy Orbison at the same time. Worked straight out of box with benQw1070. Each come with own box, wipe, and soft carry case. Very happy and the 3D is excellent! :)

Update: on/off button didn't work after about 3 movies!
Published 2 months ago by Mr.Pudding

5.0 out of 5 stars Work perfectly with my Optoma HD25-LV, 1 Jun 2014
S. Gamble "(Steve)" (Sheffield UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 4 Pack of SainSonic Zodiac 904 Series 144Hz Rechargeable 3D DLP-Link Projector Active Shutter Glasses, Black (Electronics)
For £72 I get 4 pairs of these - it's only a bit of fun - so these I bought.
Well, it's not 'a bit of fun' - it's awesome!
My screen is about 10 feet on the diagonal and is viewed from about 14 feet away.
3D gives another dimension to watching movies (pun intended).
Everyone to whom I've 'demoed' this set-up has been totally blown away by it. 3D cynics (like me) have been totally won over.
I should warn that the HD25-LV is a 'hi-brite' projector so might do rather better than some other projectors.
These glasses work flawlessly.
A single charge lasts for .... Well, I really don't know! I've re-charged them after maybe 6 or 7 hours use simply because I thought it might be a good idea.
Yes, they'll lose synch if you're not looking at the movie - but look back and they'll re-synch in the blink of an eye.
It's better to think of the 'on/off' button as the 'something's not right' button. Let me explain:
You want to watch a movie you press the button on the glasses - they turn on. If you want to turn them off - I don't think you can - you just let them go to sleep when they're not being triggered by a 3D movie. This 'I can't turn them off' isn't a problem; as explained earlier one charge lasts for a long, long, long time.
Where the magic button is important is when viewing a movie. I find that frequently (more often than not) the left and right eye views are switched. What you should be seeing with your left eye you see with your right and, obviously, vice versa. Click the button once and it switches the eyes over. You can work out if it needs switching by closing alternate eyes - but it's not worth doing that. When you start viewing, click the button and choose which is the most comfortable, clearest view.
If you wear prescription glasses it's no problem; these easily fit over existing glasses(unless you're Edna Everage).
The only slight criticism is how comfortable they are over lengthy viewing periods. They're not hugely uncomfortable but they are 'one size fits all'. The great thing is that at less than £20 a pair you don't panic about making a few changes. My wife complained the arms were too long and hit the chair back when she settled in to watch a movie. No problem, I snipped an inch off the arms, smoothed off the ends and job done - she now has her own bespoke pair and is perfectly happy.
Very highly recommended - you really can't go wrong at this price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine with JVC Projectors, 19 Dec 2013
I. E. THOMAS (Wales) - See all my reviews
Neat and lightweight and recharges from the USB socket on your Player or other device. I thought they were not going to work with my Active System JVC Projector but a tap on the tiny control button on the spec's frame swiftly reversed the polarity and yielded a stunning 3D picture of Life of Pi. These glasses are a fraction of the price of JVC's own and don't have expensive replaceable (heavy) batteries to change.Strongly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why pay more?, 29 Nov 2013
Delivered well ahead of schedule. Works fine with my Panasonic 3DBluray / PVR and a BenQ projector - 4 specs for less than the price of a single pair of main brand contenders. Why pay more?

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!!, 9 April 2014
I bought these to use with my BenQ W770ST projector and 92" screen. They sync'd with the projector straight out of the box no problems and work an absolute treat. They fit comfortably over my glasses as well which is a bonus and I can't see how the BenQ ones (that cost £118 each!!!) could possibly do anything that these don't.

I watched Avatar as my first 3D film on my home cinema setup last night and was completely blown away! I would highly reccomend these.

5.0 out of 5 stars good purchase, 27 Mar 2014
Work very well. Good size lenses. Real value for the money. Optima hd131x. Gravity on large screen in 3d was awsome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why pay more, 17 Feb 2014
They worked excellent with my Benq th680.
Why pay 800 skr for one pair when you can get four
for that price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb picture, 8 Jun 2014
Superb value glasses. Already charged up upon delivery. Very easy to switch on. Has an handy fabric case to put them in when not in use. The picture quality is superb and exactly the same as my more expensive optoma glasses. Light weight and easy to wear. Very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Optoma HD25e works, 17 Aug 2014
We have the Optoma HD25e and I must admit that I was a bit wary whether these glasses would work. There is a review that says they do, but I could only find one. They were partly charged on delivery but decided to fully charge them before using them.

If there is anyone looking to use these on the above projector I can assure you that they do work and they work very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Holds Charge, 29 May 2014
Purchased in January and charged. Now it's May and 10 films later and they are still working on the original charge.

Works with my BenQ W1070 and at 144 Hz is flicker free.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and work brilliantly - why spend more?, 25 April 2014
Bought with the InFocus IN8606HD - they work perfectly (you need to flip the 3D polarity from the default setting on the projector - very simple to do), and the quality was very, very impressive.