5.0 out of 5 stars NUTRI BLASTING
I am low on iron and i used spinach nuts and golden raisins for all my combinations they are great and the nutrition goes to all the bod y parts giving you new lease of life. excellent purchase made.
Published 17 months ago by bluelight

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish
Works great for a few months then the extractor rusts up and stops working. There is NO customer support in this country so no one to contact. So unless you want to buy four a year stay well clear. Check out the nutribullet blog, hundreds of people having the same problems with no support or cure. Pure waste of money
Published 17 months ago by kevin

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 16 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Dynamic NutriBullet Juice Extractor with accompanying DeskX24 Cup Holder

5.0 out of 5 stars NUTRI BLASTING, 22 Sept. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars works just fine. Amazon and the supplier did all they could ..., 5 Nov. 2014
It finally arrived and, so far, works just fine. Amazon and the supplier did all they could to help. My only criticism of the assembling of the nutribullet was that it took me ages to get the plastic lip off the large cup- but I managed and without breaking anything. I would recommend nutribullet. It is an efficient and clean way of taking nutrients.

3.0 out of 5 stars Something Strange is Happening, 5 Sept. 2013
I have had the NutriBullet for about 2 weeks and something strange is happening that I cannot fathom. It doesn't matter what combination of fruits and veg I put into it, the drink has absolutely NO taste; in fact it's the blandest thing I've ever tasted. Yet if I put the SAME fruits and veg in my juicer the flavors and aroma are delicious; you can't help but want to drink it.
I have no answer to why. The machine itself is fab and does everything it says on the box BUT the end results are so flavorless that it makes me want to go back to my big old juicer. Could it be because the machine blends the contents rather than extract the contents? I really don't know. Would love to hear if any of you have any ideas why.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must try product!, 26 July 2014
Very healthy way to start the day! Kale, bananas, nuts and soya milk is a divine way to start the day! And I am not a breakfast person!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant would definitely recommend ut, 26 Dec. 2014
Brilliant would definitely recommend ut

5.0 out of 5 stars Best little gadget, 9 April 2014
Love it, such a great machine and does exactly what the ad on tv says. I sometimes find the seal come off from the blades when I remove them from my finished smoothie but its no big deal