4.0 out of 5 stars 3.75 stars-building love and forbidden desires
3.75 stars

CRASH INTO ME is the first installment in K.M.Scott's new contemporary New Adult romance series. K.M. Scott is the penname of author Gabrielle Bisset (Sons of Navarus) and CRASH INTO ME is her first foray into the New Adult genre.

Published 12 months ago by Sandy S.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Start To A Series
**ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review as part of tour**

I really wanted to like this book and to be honest I did kinda like it but the characters emotions were too all over the place for me.
Nina the main female lead character was...
Published 12 months ago by Obsession Is A Book

4.0 out of 5 stars 3.75 stars-building love and forbidden desires, 30 Aug 2013
Sandy S. (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
3.75 stars

CRASH INTO ME focuses on billionaire and reluctant hotel magnate Tristan Stone and Art History graduate Nina Edwards. Following their `accidental' meeting at a gallery showing, Tristan offers Nina a six month contract position as the art procurer for his chain of Richmont Hotels throughout the world. But what began as a business arrangement soon becomes something more. Before the six months are over Nina will transform the quiet, unsmiling recluse billionaire into a man who will break her heart in more ways than one.

The premise follows Tristan and Nina's building relationship from employer and employee, to friends and lovers. But Nina soon becomes troubled by the small alarm bells that keep going off every time the darker side of Tristan is exposed when Nina steps over an imaginary line where jealousy begins to rear its' ugly head. The small signs of possession and his need to control start mounting and Nina is unsure just how far the relationship will go before something or someone gets hurt.

The storyline is told from Nina's POV. We are witness to her thoughts and desires, and there is no doubt that Nina is falling in love but it is Tristan's ulterior motives that will leave the reader questioning his intent and action. And in the end, the true nature of the beast will be exposed and life for Nina and Tristan will never be the same.

The writing style is simple and the storyline is slow to build, but I never felt that we really got to know our leading couple before they immediately jumped into a relationship where Tristan controlled every aspect of their daily lives. Tristan and Nina both have a history of loss but their connection to one another runs deeper than anyone could have imagined.There is heartbreak and sorrow and you know that Tristan hides a deep, dark secret.

Tristan is an enigma. He is dark, almost cold and his personality never quite shines through on the pages of Crash Into Me. The storyline is character driven and because it is told from Nina's POV, we never really get into the head of the man who controls the strings.

K.M. takes the reader on a virtual tour from America to Venice and we will discover there is a softer side to our hero Tristan Stone. The building of the sexual relationship is quick to develop as there is a definite mutual attraction between Nina and Tristan- one that will prove to be a heartbreaker for both.

If you are a fan of the Crossfire or FSOG series style then Crash Into Me will be a familiar storyline but one with a twist at the end of book one. I hope we get to see a different side of Tristan-perhaps a storyline perspective from his POV because whatever has been going through his mind, is definitely going to push the storyline forward.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! A Must Read!!, 14 Nov 2013
This review is from: Crash Into Me (Heart of Stone Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Oh, the things I could say about Crash Into Me. # 1 would be, KM Scott you are amazing, hands down! I fell in love with Tristan the moment that Nina laid her eyes on him in the art gallery. Not only was he being surrounded by beautiful models, he never once thought about them twice, his eyes went directly to her. **sigh**

This book was absolutely amazing and once I started reading it, I had a hard time putting it down! I also have a tendency to try to be a detective in a novel and try to figure out the big secret and I knew there was something that Tristan was hiding. I could not believe the ending, I was completely shocked! Like holy crap, did that really just happen shocked!

This novel was completely unique and had me on the edge the entire time! I think everyone and anyone should read this series! You will fall in love the instant you read the first word!

I can't wait for the release of Fall Into Me!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Start To A Series, 17 Sep 2013
**ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review as part of tour**

Nina the main female lead character was literally all over the place. I actually got whiplash with how fast her thoughts moved from one extreme to another in regards to Tristan and his treatment of her, I had to take a break from reading at one point. She actually infuriated me and I wanted to jump into the book and `Crash into her' myself. Her reactions to her own thoughts and actions were also extreme and to be honest I could see no reason for them being so extreme and I could see no reason why she put up with Tristan the way she did. I think the book was lacking a bit more depth into Nina's background for it to make sense with her reactions. All that aside though I did really enjoy the book.

The storyline grabbed me from the beginning and the scenes flowed. I like what K.M Scott has done with the plot and the way it twisted and turned. The book didn't get boring that was for sure. There was also comedy in the storyline and I may have cringed a time or two in embarrassment for a character. I love it when a book draws me in like that and has me blushing for something they are doing.
The book is not a stand-alone and is due to continue and as such there is no closure on the storyline. If you are not a fan of waiting to find out what happens then you may want to wait until the next book is out before reading this one. I like the way this book ended, it left you feeling satisfied that the book had come to a natural conclusion but left you eagerly anticipating the next instalment in the series.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok read, 14 Sep 2013
This review is from: Crash Into Me (Heart of Stone Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Yet again we have to wait for the next book from now on I'm reading stand alone books or waiting for all the books to be out together I'm bloody lost with follow up to this and follow up to that.... Rant over... This book was good but not great but will still read the next one when it eventually comes out

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 11 Sep 2013
This review is from: Crash Into Me (Heart of Stone Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Rating 2.5 ish. Story was ok but rushed through, I think it had potential but both the writing and characters were immature and love scenes dull and as a result it was difficult to buy into the story. It is what it is a light, easy read but don't expect it to sizzle

5.0 out of 5 stars Crash into you, 8 Jun 2014
This review is from: Crash Into Me (Heart of Stone Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Hmmm... thought Tristan was another Christian grey but I was wrong, Nina truly loves him n there journey through the book was absolutely fantastic, I never expected to find out that his father killed hers, now she's lost four years and her time with Tristan. I feel for him but hope she falls back in love with him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bloody brilliant, 24 April 2014
This review is from: Crash Into Me (Heart of Stone Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I absolutely love everything about this book! I was hooked from the start. Tristan was an enigma for a while and a troubled ol' soul but adorable at the same time. Fantastic storyline, great characters but what an ending! There were quite a few spelling errors but that didn't stop me from finishing! I have already downloaded the second book, can't wait to read it.

4.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 12 April 2014
This review is from: Crash Into Me (Heart of Stone Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed reading this book and I can't wait for the next book to find out what happens next

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down !, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Crash Into Me (Heart of Stone Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Loved it !was hooked couldn't put it down, great trilogy , love story with interesting twists and turns ***** more please!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 3 April 2014
This review is from: Crash Into Me (Heart of Stone Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Hooked from the start, was gutted when got to the final book, will defo be reading this again, cant wiat for the next book from KM SCott