Great slide made from hard plastic it is very sturdy when erected bought for my grandson who at three is able to use it himself it does not move if on level ground when he climbs up the ladder and comes down the slide the bar at the bottom is key it sturdys everything up.
on 9 August 2015
Fab product! Grandparents already have the climbing frame so I was expecting a good quality product and I wasn't let down.
Very easy to assemble,lightweight, sturdy And looks neat in our garden. My 3 year old loves it
on 13 November 2015
A birthday present for our 2 year old daughter .... and she loves it! Sturdy, quality and a great price. Easy to put together, and nice and smooth for her to whizz down. Would recommend this slide.
on 29 June 2015
Every quality product.
My 1.5 years old can safely use it as well as my 3 years daughter.
In my opinion this product designed for children 1.5 - 3.5 years.
on 17 December 2015
Great. Easy to assemble and light to carry in and out of the shed. Great for 2-4 yrs olds.
on 21 October 2015
Ordered this for my Grandson's 2nd birthday. It was delivered within a couple of days. Fantastic slide, he absolutely loves it, as does his 4 year old sister. Good sturdy product and fantastic value for money.
on 5 May 2014
The slide is a well made product, stable and with good connections, but there are a few issues that we have since found out with our two year old. When he was using the slide indoors with socks on it was absolutely perfect, we were assisting him when he climbed up the ladder and then sat down, but when used with shoes on he came to a sudden stop when reaching the bottom green part of the slide, likewise in bare feet also, then toppling forwards. With socks on OK, but be careful otherwise.
on 9 September 2015
Brilliant slide. Safe for 2 year old to play independently (but supervised of course). Nice slope, good landing area. Very happy toddler!
on 16 June 2016
Fantastic sturdy slide! I love the texture of it, it doesn't get hot like a lot of the shiny plastic slides do and my daughter (2) never shoots down it uncontrollably. It's got a nice angle to it where it's steep but not ridiculous and the nice high handles are super sturdy and easy to grip, again never heating up in the heat of the day. My daughter absolutely loves it and I can't say enough good things about it!
on 10 February 2016
My children love this slide it's very sturdy and has a water feature part.