5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful hand nerfgun
Easy to load, just pull back the slide and insert three bullets or load a single bullet from the front. Decent indoor range, plemnty of scope for a cutom paint job
Published 13 months ago by Fester

3.0 out of 5 stars The nerf gun is really good and powerful
The nerf gun is really good and powerful, and the bullets are much bigger, and they whistle when you fire them. But the bullets keep on breaking.
Published 7 months ago by Tinhob

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful hand nerfgun, 27 Feb. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Magnus, the mini-centurion, 6 Jan. 2014
P. Finney - See all my reviews
This review is from: NERF N-Strike Mega Magnus (Toy)
Having received my Magnus today and spent all day assassinating my co-workers. This blaster is a hoot! The gun feels solid and the arming and firing feels rock solid. The blaster packs a serious punch and will arc-shot around 75ft (it was a little windy).

I'm seriously happy with my Magnus. I don't feel that mine shares the same issues that others have found. Yes the handle feels small but it holds massive mega darts in an internal magazine so what would you expect?

Just wish it came with more darts! :(

4.0 out of 5 stars Get on your Nerfs!, 11 Jun. 2014
This review is from: NERF N-Strike Mega Magnus (Toy)
Kids love this and i love it too! Shame the gun jams every now and then and you need to buy more darts which runs the cost up. But the guns themselves are really cool and last for ages! I doubt there is a way to make better darts and these do deteriorate fast!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Fun Nerf Gun, 9 Jan. 2014
This review is from: NERF N-Strike Mega Magnus (Toy)
I bought this Nerf gun for an upcoming Nerf war - and was not disappointed. I really like the internal magazine, as it it made the gun easy to reload, without jamming problems. It works really well and I would highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!, 17 Jan. 2014
This review is from: NERF N-Strike Mega Magnus (Toy)
I am an 11 year old nerf enthusiast and I thought this gun worked amazingly for a pistol! My new primary!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great handgun!, 26 April 2014
This review is from: NERF N-Strike Mega Magnus (Toy)
As a handgun, the Magnus is more than decent as a nerf gun.

Feel:
The handle is decently sized (Bigger than some in the Elite range), and it's not too heavy. The slider, taking up the whole top of the blaster, is easy to pull in gives it a nice feeling of power. Unfortunately, it's a tad bulky, and there are similar sized guns with bigger capacity and more use (The Strongarm, for example).

Range:
This gun has quite a good range, and can rival my Elite guns certainly. I'm unsure about if it surpasses them though, my house is only so big!

Capacity/Reloading:
The 3-Dart capacity is rather low, but it's better than the Nitefinder/Firestrike in a firefight. Reloading is relatively easy too, with the internal magazine being smooth and novel. I've not had any darts shred either, like I've heard happen with the Centurion!

All in all, it's a wonderful little gun, and it feels great to blast of a loud shot whenever I feel like it. I probably won't be taking it into combat anytime soon (I feel the Strongarm or the Rough Cut are probably better for that, especially since Mega ammo would be hard to find on the battlefield), but I'm not regretting having it in my collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars magnus, 4 May 2014
This review is from: NERF N-Strike Mega Magnus (Toy)
great gun, defelently recomended, single shot but fast to reload, good range of darts and wisling sound :) nice gun, my son have 2 of them and he realy like them

5.0 out of 5 stars The loading action is very easy to pull back and easy to use, 8 Feb. 2015
This review is from: NERF N-Strike Mega Magnus (Toy)
On opening the packaging to this my 6 year old described this gun as 'sick'. He absolutely loves it, the big chunky bullets allow for maximum impact when he is firing at targets. The loading action is very easy to pull back and easy to use. It would be great if there were a range of target accessories to accompany it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gun the bigger darts work so much better, 2 May 2014
This review is from: NERF N-Strike Mega Magnus (Toy)
I purchase 4 and the kids loved them, they are great with the 3 dart mag, and they fire such a long way

5.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than I thought but super easy to operate (my 4 year old daughter can ..., 29 Dec. 2014
This review is from: NERF N-Strike Mega Magnus (Toy)
I bought 4 of these so I could start Nerf wars with my family!😂😂😂. Bigger than I thought but super easy to operate (my 4 year old daughter can use hers pretty well ).

These are sooooo much fun.

Holds 3 bullets at a time and they're easy to loads.

So happy!