on 10 November 2014
Very happy with the item as it was delivered on time . Had someone put it on computer as I m not very skilled but quite upset at the message that keeps comming up to say it had not been registered but no matter what you do it displays to say that it has. I don't use my computer all that often
on 23 June 2014
I have been using AVG products for many years, & so far have never had any problems with installation or suffered Virus / Bugs getting past the program for the entire time it has been installed on various PCs , & Laptops I have owned.
on 31 December 2014
Had to return as the key number was expired and when I contacted AVG they were not willing to give me a new Key Number even after giving them a second e-mail with the Amazon details, so I have returned it and will go back to Norton..
on 18 August 2014
Having used AVG free for a long time I decided to buy this version for better protection. So far I'm happy with the results. Let's hope it stays that way.
on 24 June 2014
Spot on had no trouble installing the new internet security did not have to uninstall the older avg thanks good buy bob.
on 26 March 2015
Excellent service AVG comes out top again it has kept my computer safe now for 2014 so must be coming up to renew it.
on 23 June 2014
Had a massive amount of problems with Norton but AVG has been much better would recommend it to anyone else
on 4 July 2014
perfect program had avg anyway but this worked out cheaper than purchasing a renewal from avg themselves
on 12 July 2014
Does exactly what it says it does...easy to install,delivered on time and in perfect condition
on 27 May 2014
it does what I says on the package, as a technophobe I cannot say much more than that

See one answered question