Published 4 months ago by moderation

1.0 out of 5 stars Too large
This item was too large for my husband that i return it back to amazon. The size was XL but this jacket like as XXL.
Published 3 months ago by Sofia

4.0 out of 5 stars Timberland Clothing Waterproof BMB Men's Rain Coat Sandstone X- Large, 2 Mar 2014
I would have, without hesitation have given this product a five star rating - but - I cannot understand the reasoning of the reverse slant to the pocket, If its to stop you putting your hands in your pockets its undoubtedly successful - if its to stop using your pockets for essential products, again successful, its just as difficult to put things in as to take them out. A shame really, love the design, the quality, the comfortable fit and the price but I do like usable pockets. It's definitely shower proof, which having been out in one wearing it I felt I couldn't very well return it. The struggle to put things in and out of the pockets continue! In case you are wondering - No it does not have any inside pockets,

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 20 Feb 2014
This jacket is very good quality and a great fit I am very happy with my purchase and would recommend it to anyone who was interested in a great quality and durable waterproof jacket it is lightweight but has enough room for a thick piece of clothing underneath for warmth as it does not have any fleece inside.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent raincoat!, 14 Jan 2014
Mrs. V. Cloutt (Tenerife, Canary Islands) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my son who is a horticulturist and works in all weathers. He loved this raincoat, which was a birthday gift for him. He told me that it is warm and durable so I would definitely buy another one in the future.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too large, 2 April 2014