I purchased this item for my granddaughter for christmas coming up, and after sending 4 other simlar tablets from other sellers / manufactures back due to them not working for some reason or another, we therefore did not expect much from this either given it was no more expencive than most of the others we had returned.
Well we played with it for hours and hours set...
Published 11 months ago by lnh1161uk

1.0 out of 5 stars When something appears too good to be true,......
......it usually is!

Published 12 months ago by Bob

1.0 out of 5 stars When something appears too good to be true,......, 15 Oct 2013
This review is from: Zoostorm 3310-9509 SL8mini2 7-inch Tablet PC (Cortex A9 Dual Core 1.5 GHz, 1GB RAM, 16GB Memory, Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean) (Personal Computers)
......it usually is!

After unpacking and playing with this tablet for a while, I was very impressed with it. Everything worked like charm,.... for around 3 hours. Suddenly, the tablet began behaving oddly; random buttons would be pressed without me even touching the screen. After hunting through the developer options and turning on "show touches" I discovered random false touches occurring. This basically renders the tablet unusable.

I'm very, very disappointed, as this tablet shows a lot of promise in terms of specs and performance. I didn't expect an iPad for this price, but something that at least works would have been nice.

UPDATE:

Received my replacement and managed to use it for 2 days until the same problem re-occurred. Massive disappointment, as otherwise I found the tablet to be far better than I had expected. I so wanted this thing to work, but lets face it: a tablet that has faulty touch is nothing more than an expensive paperweight. I won't be purchasing from Zoostorm again and suggest other buyers be wary.

5.0 out of 5 stars Zoostorm 3310-9509 SL8mini2 7-inch Tablet PC (Cortex A9 Dual Core 1.5 GHz, 22 Nov 2013
Well we played with it for hours and hours set it up and did everything we had done to all the others plus a whole lot more we could believe how good this tablet was and still is, we played games, we read books on it, we did emails on it,we used it on the internet in the house and in town and on the bus, we shopped on it, we skyped on it, we watched films and tv programes on it and still it kept on working for us hour after hour really impressed us both.
screen resolution and viewing angles are great for both reading and watching films etc, battery life was around the 3hrs mark watching films and four playing games or on internet. we even plugged it into our 42" LED TV via the HDMI socket and watched a film it was great picture quality and sound as well, we also plugged in a wireless keyboard and mouse when it was on the big TV and surfed the internet etc that way.
This is a first class produce yet again from a first class british company that makes there own computer equipment in the uk.
We loved it so much we are getting more for ourselves plus a new desktop from the same company 10/10 for value and quality

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good value for money, 28 Nov 2013
Bought this slightly over a month ago and am very pleased so far with it. Have had to use the reset button twice, but it comes with one which is better than many tablets in it's price range

Pro's
Very responsive
easy to handle and does not become hot when using for long periods
Good graphics and video play
easy to set up network settings and communication.

Con's
occasionally does not register finger touches
Unable to find information encase I want to upgrade which type of android it is running or add custom ROM.

All in all I will most likely get another as it is a nice unit I can use for work and the kids will watch videos and youtube on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Budget Tablet, 9 Nov 2013
I bought myself this tablet because my old NATPC one was getting much too slow. I was familiar with the Zoostorm brand and the combination of the low price and the specs made the decision for me. The tablet was easy to set up and the combination of the jellybean operating system and the dual core processor make this a joy to use. Remember to install a decent app killer like ES Task Manager and remember to kill all the apps you don't need running and this little tablet will run very smoothly. The ips screen whilst not up to Nexus or iPad standards is very good for the price plus you get a micro sd card slot for additional storage which is something you don't get with the Nexus or iPad. I bought myself a 32gb scandisk at a reasonable price off amazon and installed it in my tablet which will give me enough storage for all of my books, videos and music. One thing though, all you get with this tablet is the charger and a leaflet with a web link to where you can download a manual, not very good for first time tablet users. I also suggest you but a cable which converts the micro usb to a normal usb so that you can transfer music,video etc via a memory stick. I bought one from Amazon female Micro male Cable Adapter
Also if you wanted to connect your tablet to your computer you will have to get yourself a micro usb to usb data cable such as this one Micro USB Cable compatible BlackBerry
I think Zoostorm should have included these leads with the Tablet because without them you can't put media onto your tablet but as the Tablet's so good I'm not going to knock a star of my rating, because for the price this is a 5 star tablet

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst system and customer service ever, 20 Mar 2014
I bought 3 zoostorm systems at christmas and within 18 days the battery failed on one. 10 days later the second battery failed and now on the 3rd system it will no longer charge when i do get it on it crashes every few mins.

customer service is a joke the have no interest in helping to sort the problems out and i have since had to buy another 3 systems as they where christmas gifts.

I could rant on about this but lets just say I will never recommend this company and would advise all to stay clear

1 tablet fail = just unlucky
2 tablets fail = bad batch
3 tablets fail = sub standard crap thats well packed

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little tablet for the cost., 13 Nov 2013
I bought this last week and I am very impressed with the quality of this product. Very bright, sharp and clear screen, apps and browsing the internet seem to run very speedy on it. I would recommend this tablet. Very happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Zoostorm, 10 Feb 2014
I chose this tablet for its price and that I was a complete novice so far it has been fine. I have had to learn some of the arts of the android and the zoostorm has provided everything I needed. I spoke to the customer helpdesk and they were very helpful.
I happy with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Zoostorm, 8 Dec 2013
Not the best tablet in the world but it does the job. For the price it is a good buy !

5.0 out of 5 stars Zoostorm 7-inch Tablet, 10 Feb 2014
Bought 2 for my grand children . Great for them and its fast well worth buying. Can handle everything they throw at it

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic build quality and performance for the low price of a badly made chinese copycat tablet., 2 Nov 2013
The dual core processor really makes a difference to the speed of Jelly Bean. The screen is very clear and easy to read from.