on 25 May 2005
The Wrath of Mulgareth is probably the best book in the series because it has such a great twist at the end.
In the very last chapter, Jared, Mallory and Simon are perfectly happy and their mum has found out about everything that has been going on. The elves allow the children to keep the field guide, which is great!
Overall, an abosulutely BRILLIANT series!
on 12 January 2011
A great story for young and old seeing the final instalement of the Spiderwick Chronicles. There's redemption and resoloution a plenty and more than the odd tip to get you out of a hairy faery situation!
on 24 June 2014
I've not personally read the book so can't commenting the story! Service was very quick and the book arrived in perfect condition. Nephew was very pleased with his birthday gift!
on 23 April 2015
I have read all of the chronicles and I think it's one of the best book I have ever read. Every night I would make my Mum and Dad read it. I am 9 years old
on 20 September 2013
My daughter 12 absolutely loves these books, great story and so much more than the film, she has even convinced me to read them!
on 24 May 2013
We lost the original books so decided to replace them in hardback - a lovely book but not quite to the original high quality!
on 18 April 2013
Brought for my son to finish of his collection. It was in brill condition which was a bonus. He loves these books.
on 29 November 2015
Quality item, as described and speedy delivery.
on 18 February 2016
Arrived quickly and enjoyed by recipient
on 4 May 2008
I have become adicted to this book and read it over and over again(when i can get hold of it). This is my favorate one in the spiderwick chronicle sereis and i strongly recomend it!