Size: Size 12|Colour: Black|Change

on 30 November 2013
I have a small waist but muscly thighs so what I find with many brands of leggings is that if they fit around the waist, they're too small on the legs. These Ron Hill leggings were just right and really good quality material. I tried them out this morning at my local Parkrun event and ran my fastest mile ever. I'm not saying that was down to the leggings, but they certainly didn't hinder my performance. Recommended.
on 5 November 2015
Bought two pairs of these last year as they're so great. I wanted something full length but not too hot, for protection from grass (unfortunately I'm allergic to it), nettles etc when running on off-road tracks, and these are perfect in almost all except the very hottest or very coldest weather. They have never once ridden up or fallen down as many other running tights have done, they just stay put with no hitching up/down. They are extremely stretchy and so comfy I forget I'm wearing them; nothing has ever rubbed or irritated; they wick sweat extremely well; they have an area of much thinner fabric at the back of the knee for comfort; and the small rear pocket is just about big enough for a standard-sized phone and key. Ankle zips (reflective trimmed) make the ankles nice and close-fitting - I hate tripping over flappy fabric - but still quick and easy to take the tights off after a run. Each pair of mine has now been worn for at least 500km, and washed and washed with zero sign of deterioration, no fading, and all seams, zips etc still intact.
Yes you can see skin through them when bending over, but as I have never found a pair of running leggings that you couldn't see through, I decided it wasn't fair to knock off a star given that they're otherwise so brilliant - just have to wear decent undies.
on 27 March 2015
This is a second pair of these leggings. I'm 5.3" and a bit and find most gym clothing too long these are a tiny bit but much better than any others I've tried. They stand up to a hectic 45min boot camp session without needing adjustment and have just the right amount of stretch for me! Will be buying more I expect!
on 13 January 2014
Give this product a full stars thumbs up - lightweight, comfortable and fit like a dream. Funky colours too. Have never worn any Ronhill stuff before but will be on the look out now for other gear. Would highly recommend.
on 22 April 2014
I was expecting a much thicker/stronger fabric.

The size was ok, but these running tights do not provide "excellent support with great stretch and recovery", as said on the description.
on 13 February 2014
Arrived quickly and well packaged. Not a good fit for me as I'm 5ft 3ins tall & a size 10 they are on the big side even though I ordered a size 10, and seemed to stretch when I was excersizing. As I have worn them I'm unable to return for a smaller size disappointed with them which is a shame as I've other garment in this make and they are a perfect fit.
on 20 March 2014
Nice tight. Easy to wear and feels nice on the skin. Good both in cold and hot weather.
The size is just what it says. Definitely don't get a bigger one because it tends to loose up once you have it on.
on 15 September 2014
Very thin material. Definitely can see through them when stretched. Good length & great to have a draw string but wouldnt buy them again.
on 14 February 2014
These running tights look good and are relatively warm but I'd find them a bit more comfortable if they were stretchier.
on 22 May 2015
Avoid at all cost customer service is a joke!

See one answered question