5.0 out of 5 stars Good hi viz jacket
I bought this for the gloomy days at the weekends when I want to do a long run. It does what it says on the tin! I really do feel as if i stand out and can be seen on those country lanes. Its also quite comfortable too.
Published 9 months ago by lil' runner

3.0 out of 5 stars certainly not breathable
I am a beginner runner, so not doing great distances. This jacket provides great visibility and wind protection, but it is certainly not breathable (after only a 25 minute-run it is wet on the inside).
Published 6 months ago by acf

5.0 out of 5 stars Good hi viz jacket, 11 Dec 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good running jacket, 14 Feb 2014
Looks nice, is comfortable to run in and keeps me warm, but it is quite noisy! Although you won't notice if you wear headphones...

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic running top, 23 Mar 2014
The fit is good, it's light weight & waterproof. The pockets are handy for phones etc and the button on the back is removable for a button light to be used at night, I love this jacket

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant service, 15 July 2014
great top

3.0 out of 5 stars certainly not breathable, 16 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket, 16 Aug 2014
Great little running jacket, at a decent price too. Just what I was looking for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice jacket, 31 Jan 2014
I I bought the size 8 in this jacket as Iam 5'2'' and quite small. The jacket arrived quickly and was as decribed in the picture above, a nice shade of pink but not luminous as expected. It is a good fit and not too long in the sleeve. I have worn it in a light shower and it kept me dry and the rain just ran off. One small comment, two zip pockets would have been handy on a ladies jacket as we ladies always have bits and pieces to put in the pockets, keys hat, gloves etc.Not a complaint only a small niggle.I would recommend this jacket